Doolittle passes board
The Delta’s newest general surgeon, Dr. Jeffery Doolittle, was notified by the American Board of Surgery that he passed his boards and is now board certified in general surgery. Doolittle is a native of Greenville. He returned home last August to practice medicine. He graduated cum laude from Millsaps College in Jackson with a bachelor of science degree in biology. Doolittle attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Missouri Kansas City.
His practice is located at the Greenville Surgical Clinic where his father, DRMC chief of staff Phillip Doolittle, currently operates his clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal