Doolittle passes board
The Delta’s newest general surgeon, Dr. Jeffery Doolittle, was notified by the American Board of Surgery that he passed his boards and is now board certified in general surgery. Doolittle is a native of Greenville. He returned home last August to practice medicine. He graduated cum laude from Millsaps College in Jackson with a bachelor of science degree in biology. Doolittle attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Missouri Kansas City.
His practice is located at the Greenville Surgical Clinic where his father, DRMC chief of staff Phillip Doolittle, currently operates his clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline