Doolittle passes board
The Delta’s newest general surgeon, Dr. Jeffery Doolittle, was notified by the American Board of Surgery that he passed his boards and is now board certified in general surgery. Doolittle is a native of Greenville. He returned home last August to practice medicine. He graduated cum laude from Millsaps College in Jackson with a bachelor of science degree in biology. Doolittle attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Missouri Kansas City.
His practice is located at the Greenville Surgical Clinic where his father, DRMC chief of staff Phillip Doolittle, currently operates his clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form