Doolittle passes board
The Delta’s newest general surgeon, Dr. Jeffery Doolittle, was notified by the American Board of Surgery that he passed his boards and is now board certified in general surgery. Doolittle is a native of Greenville. He returned home last August to practice medicine. He graduated cum laude from Millsaps College in Jackson with a bachelor of science degree in biology. Doolittle attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Missouri Kansas City.
His practice is located at the Greenville Surgical Clinic where his father, DRMC chief of staff Phillip Doolittle, currently operates his clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur