Doolittle passes board
The Delta’s newest general surgeon, Dr. Jeffery Doolittle, was notified by the American Board of Surgery that he passed his boards and is now board certified in general surgery. Doolittle is a native of Greenville. He returned home last August to practice medicine. He graduated cum laude from Millsaps College in Jackson with a bachelor of science degree in biology. Doolittle attained his doctor of medicine degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Missouri Kansas City.
His practice is located at the Greenville Surgical Clinic where his father, DRMC chief of staff Phillip Doolittle, currently operates his clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again