Highland names Stockstill COO
Highland Community Hospital is pleased to announce that Mark Stockstill has been named chief operating officer. Stockstill previously served as chief nursing officer at Slidell (La.) Memorial Hospital, a 182-bed full-service community hospital. He has also served in other leadership positions including manager of nursing administration, program director for total wound treatment centers and critical care director.
Stockstill received an associate of science in nursing degree with honors from Pearl River Community College, and is currently pursuing a bachelor of science in nursing from Chamberlain College of Nursing. He has served in the military in many capacities, including communications with the Army Reserve and as a flight nurse in the United States Air Force Reserve.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones