Highland names Stockstill COO
Highland Community Hospital is pleased to announce that Mark Stockstill has been named chief operating officer. Stockstill previously served as chief nursing officer at Slidell (La.) Memorial Hospital, a 182-bed full-service community hospital. He has also served in other leadership positions including manager of nursing administration, program director for total wound treatment centers and critical care director.
Stockstill received an associate of science in nursing degree with honors from Pearl River Community College, and is currently pursuing a bachelor of science in nursing from Chamberlain College of Nursing. He has served in the military in many capacities, including communications with the Army Reserve and as a flight nurse in the United States Air Force Reserve.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal