Highland names Stockstill COO
Highland Community Hospital is pleased to announce that Mark Stockstill has been named chief operating officer. Stockstill previously served as chief nursing officer at Slidell (La.) Memorial Hospital, a 182-bed full-service community hospital. He has also served in other leadership positions including manager of nursing administration, program director for total wound treatment centers and critical care director.
Stockstill received an associate of science in nursing degree with honors from Pearl River Community College, and is currently pursuing a bachelor of science in nursing from Chamberlain College of Nursing. He has served in the military in many capacities, including communications with the Army Reserve and as a flight nurse in the United States Air Force Reserve.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center