Highland names Stockstill COO
Highland Community Hospital is pleased to announce that Mark Stockstill has been named chief operating officer. Stockstill previously served as chief nursing officer at Slidell (La.) Memorial Hospital, a 182-bed full-service community hospital. He has also served in other leadership positions including manager of nursing administration, program director for total wound treatment centers and critical care director.
Stockstill received an associate of science in nursing degree with honors from Pearl River Community College, and is currently pursuing a bachelor of science in nursing from Chamberlain College of Nursing. He has served in the military in many capacities, including communications with the Army Reserve and as a flight nurse in the United States Air Force Reserve.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release