Moseley added at Wesley Home Care
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Wesley Home Care announced the addition of Sandra Moseley as home care representative to their staff. Moseley received her bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi. Prior to joining Wesley Home Care, she served as an independent marketing consultant for healthcare agencies throughout Mississippi and Alabama. She also served as professional sales specialist with Astra Zenca Pharmaceuticals and worked for 11 years as outreach coordinator with Pine Grove.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs