Moseley added at Wesley Home Care
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Wesley Home Care announced the addition of Sandra Moseley as home care representative to their staff. Moseley received her bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi. Prior to joining Wesley Home Care, she served as an independent marketing consultant for healthcare agencies throughout Mississippi and Alabama. She also served as professional sales specialist with Astra Zenca Pharmaceuticals and worked for 11 years as outreach coordinator with Pine Grove.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years