Moseley added at Wesley Home Care
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Wesley Home Care announced the addition of Sandra Moseley as home care representative to their staff. Moseley received her bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi. Prior to joining Wesley Home Care, she served as an independent marketing consultant for healthcare agencies throughout Mississippi and Alabama. She also served as professional sales specialist with Astra Zenca Pharmaceuticals and worked for 11 years as outreach coordinator with Pine Grove.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions