Moseley added at Wesley Home Care
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Wesley Home Care announced the addition of Sandra Moseley as home care representative to their staff. Moseley received her bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi. Prior to joining Wesley Home Care, she served as an independent marketing consultant for healthcare agencies throughout Mississippi and Alabama. She also served as professional sales specialist with Astra Zenca Pharmaceuticals and worked for 11 years as outreach coordinator with Pine Grove.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location