Moseley added at Wesley Home Care
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Wesley Home Care announced the addition of Sandra Moseley as home care representative to their staff. Moseley received her bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi. Prior to joining Wesley Home Care, she served as an independent marketing consultant for healthcare agencies throughout Mississippi and Alabama. She also served as professional sales specialist with Astra Zenca Pharmaceuticals and worked for 11 years as outreach coordinator with Pine Grove.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well