Northington named ‘Guardian Angel’
Dr. David Northington, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport hospitalist, was recently named as a Guardian Angel. The Memorial Hospital Foundation set up the Guardian Angel program to give grateful patients the opportunity to make a donation to the Foundation in honor of a doctor, nurse, other staff member or volunteer who made a difference in their care or the care of a loved one at Memorial. Guardian Angel recipients will receive a lapel pin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62