Northington named ‘Guardian Angel’
Dr. David Northington, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport hospitalist, was recently named as a Guardian Angel. The Memorial Hospital Foundation set up the Guardian Angel program to give grateful patients the opportunity to make a donation to the Foundation in honor of a doctor, nurse, other staff member or volunteer who made a difference in their care or the care of a loved one at Memorial. Guardian Angel recipients will receive a lapel pin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company