Northington named ‘Guardian Angel’
Dr. David Northington, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport hospitalist, was recently named as a Guardian Angel. The Memorial Hospital Foundation set up the Guardian Angel program to give grateful patients the opportunity to make a donation to the Foundation in honor of a doctor, nurse, other staff member or volunteer who made a difference in their care or the care of a loved one at Memorial. Guardian Angel recipients will receive a lapel pin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program