River Oak’s Woman’s Hospital honor workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital recently honored their most outstanding employees for exemplary job performance in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2009. Six top staff members were named Employees of the Fourth Quarter at River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital during a special awards ceremony. Each winner receives an engraved plaque and a check for $500.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at River Oaks Hospital: Outstanding Employee — Vera Kelley, business office; Outstanding Department Manager —Karen Johnson, health information management; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Amanda Heath, labor and delivery.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at Woman’s Hospital: Outstanding Employee —Terri Salim, OR system administration; Outstanding Department Manager — Loretta Cleveland, education; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Rhonda Gordon, wound care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!