River Oak’s Woman’s Hospital honor workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital recently honored their most outstanding employees for exemplary job performance in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2009. Six top staff members were named Employees of the Fourth Quarter at River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital during a special awards ceremony. Each winner receives an engraved plaque and a check for $500.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at River Oaks Hospital: Outstanding Employee — Vera Kelley, business office; Outstanding Department Manager —Karen Johnson, health information management; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Amanda Heath, labor and delivery.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at Woman’s Hospital: Outstanding Employee —Terri Salim, OR system administration; Outstanding Department Manager — Loretta Cleveland, education; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Rhonda Gordon, wound care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill