River Oak’s Woman’s Hospital honor workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital recently honored their most outstanding employees for exemplary job performance in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2009. Six top staff members were named Employees of the Fourth Quarter at River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital during a special awards ceremony. Each winner receives an engraved plaque and a check for $500.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at River Oaks Hospital: Outstanding Employee — Vera Kelley, business office; Outstanding Department Manager —Karen Johnson, health information management; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Amanda Heath, labor and delivery.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at Woman’s Hospital: Outstanding Employee —Terri Salim, OR system administration; Outstanding Department Manager — Loretta Cleveland, education; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Rhonda Gordon, wound care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth