River Oak’s Woman’s Hospital honor workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital recently honored their most outstanding employees for exemplary job performance in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2009. Six top staff members were named Employees of the Fourth Quarter at River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital during a special awards ceremony. Each winner receives an engraved plaque and a check for $500.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at River Oaks Hospital: Outstanding Employee — Vera Kelley, business office; Outstanding Department Manager —Karen Johnson, health information management; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Amanda Heath, labor and delivery.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at Woman’s Hospital: Outstanding Employee —Terri Salim, OR system administration; Outstanding Department Manager — Loretta Cleveland, education; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Rhonda Gordon, wound care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen