River Oak’s Woman’s Hospital honor workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital recently honored their most outstanding employees for exemplary job performance in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2009. Six top staff members were named Employees of the Fourth Quarter at River Oaks Hospital and Woman’s Hospital during a special awards ceremony. Each winner receives an engraved plaque and a check for $500.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at River Oaks Hospital: Outstanding Employee — Vera Kelley, business office; Outstanding Department Manager —Karen Johnson, health information management; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Amanda Heath, labor and delivery.
The following employees were named employees of the fourth quarter at Woman’s Hospital: Outstanding Employee —Terri Salim, OR system administration; Outstanding Department Manager — Loretta Cleveland, education; and, Nursing Excellence of the Quarter — Rhonda Gordon, wound care.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams