Roadhouse Casino holds grand opening
TUNICA — Harrah’s Entertainment Mid-South Region has officially opened Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel. Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel, previously Sheraton Casino and Hotel Tunica, opened after being closed for the past four days to complete renovations.
The Southern rock roadhouse utilizes reclaimed materials to create an authentic roadhouse interior and atmosphere.
Gaming offerings are being enhanced with the addition of over 200 new low denomination slots and a new high-limit table games area. Keeping with the roadhouse theme all table games will sit upon authentic Jack Daniel’s whiskey barrels. Non-gaming enhancements include an expanded bar area with an increased live entertainment schedule, a mechanical bull named Whiskey, pool tables and beer pong tables on the casino floor.
The new Range Steakhouse offers a diverse menu of steaks, seafood, salads, burgers, and the soon to be famous Roadhouse Detour 48 oz. porterhouse.
“We are proud to have been able to completely change the atmosphere inside while adding more entertainment options to the Tunica Roadhouse in a down market and economy,” said R. Scott Barber, regional president, Harrah’s Mid-South Region. “We strived to create a comfortable place with an authentic atmosphere that one might find located along the famous blues highway, U.S. 61.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Roadhouse Casino holds grand opening”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections