Roadhouse Casino holds grand opening
TUNICA — Harrah’s Entertainment Mid-South Region has officially opened Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel. Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel, previously Sheraton Casino and Hotel Tunica, opened after being closed for the past four days to complete renovations.
The Southern rock roadhouse utilizes reclaimed materials to create an authentic roadhouse interior and atmosphere.
Gaming offerings are being enhanced with the addition of over 200 new low denomination slots and a new high-limit table games area. Keeping with the roadhouse theme all table games will sit upon authentic Jack Daniel’s whiskey barrels. Non-gaming enhancements include an expanded bar area with an increased live entertainment schedule, a mechanical bull named Whiskey, pool tables and beer pong tables on the casino floor.
The new Range Steakhouse offers a diverse menu of steaks, seafood, salads, burgers, and the soon to be famous Roadhouse Detour 48 oz. porterhouse.
“We are proud to have been able to completely change the atmosphere inside while adding more entertainment options to the Tunica Roadhouse in a down market and economy,” said R. Scott Barber, regional president, Harrah’s Mid-South Region. “We strived to create a comfortable place with an authentic atmosphere that one might find located along the famous blues highway, U.S. 61.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Roadhouse Casino holds grand opening”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease