Tapscott named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Marsha Tapscott, director of North Mississippi Medical Center’s (NMMC’s) Marketing Department, was recently named president of the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing & Public Relations. She was named president during the society’s annual meeting in November and will serve in that role until Nov. 2010.
Tapscott has been employed by NMMC since 1990. She resides in Tupelo with her husband, Mike, and sons, David and John.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player