Tapscott named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Marsha Tapscott, director of North Mississippi Medical Center’s (NMMC’s) Marketing Department, was recently named president of the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing & Public Relations. She was named president during the society’s annual meeting in November and will serve in that role until Nov. 2010.
Tapscott has been employed by NMMC since 1990. She resides in Tupelo with her husband, Mike, and sons, David and John.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015