Tapscott named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Marsha Tapscott, director of North Mississippi Medical Center’s (NMMC’s) Marketing Department, was recently named president of the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing & Public Relations. She was named president during the society’s annual meeting in November and will serve in that role until Nov. 2010.
Tapscott has been employed by NMMC since 1990. She resides in Tupelo with her husband, Mike, and sons, David and John.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency