Tapscott named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Marsha Tapscott, director of North Mississippi Medical Center’s (NMMC’s) Marketing Department, was recently named president of the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing & Public Relations. She was named president during the society’s annual meeting in November and will serve in that role until Nov. 2010.
Tapscott has been employed by NMMC since 1990. She resides in Tupelo with her husband, Mike, and sons, David and John.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route