Tapscott named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Marsha Tapscott, director of North Mississippi Medical Center’s (NMMC’s) Marketing Department, was recently named president of the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing & Public Relations. She was named president during the society’s annual meeting in November and will serve in that role until Nov. 2010.
Tapscott has been employed by NMMC since 1990. She resides in Tupelo with her husband, Mike, and sons, David and John.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)