Health Department issues CONs
Published: December 22,2009
• Delta Regional Medical Center has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0730 for the establishment of a 40-bed long-term acute care hospital. The proposed project entails the renovation of approximately 22,678 square feet of space. The additional capital expenditure: is $658,324. The total capital expenditure is $1,734,324
• University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson has received CON authority for the renovation of the adult emergency department on the campus of the existing hospital. The proposed project is designed to improve patient flow, increase capacity, reduce patient wait times and optimize the utilization of resources within the department. The capital expenditure is $7.13 million.
• South Central Regional Medical Center in Laurel has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0667 for the renovation/addition of its surgical CCU and emergency room. The proposed project involves 49,181 square feet of new construction and 32,983 square feet of renovated state. The additional capital expenditure is $4,899,678. The total capital expenditure is $17.5 million.
• Neshoba County General Hospital in Philadelphia has received CON authority for construction of a replacement facility that will be located on the southeast corner of the hospital’s current campus. The proposed project will be a two-story building, approximately 99,881 square feet in size and will be licensed for 44 general acute care beds. The capital expenditure is $53,596,688
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist