Health Department issues CONs
Published: December 22,2009
• Delta Regional Medical Center has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0730 for the establishment of a 40-bed long-term acute care hospital. The proposed project entails the renovation of approximately 22,678 square feet of space. The additional capital expenditure: is $658,324. The total capital expenditure is $1,734,324
• University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson has received CON authority for the renovation of the adult emergency department on the campus of the existing hospital. The proposed project is designed to improve patient flow, increase capacity, reduce patient wait times and optimize the utilization of resources within the department. The capital expenditure is $7.13 million.
• South Central Regional Medical Center in Laurel has received CON authority for the cost overrun to CON #R-0667 for the renovation/addition of its surgical CCU and emergency room. The proposed project involves 49,181 square feet of new construction and 32,983 square feet of renovated state. The additional capital expenditure is $4,899,678. The total capital expenditure is $17.5 million.
• Neshoba County General Hospital in Philadelphia has received CON authority for construction of a replacement facility that will be located on the southeast corner of the hospital’s current campus. The proposed project will be a two-story building, approximately 99,881 square feet in size and will be licensed for 44 general acute care beds. The capital expenditure is $53,596,688
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions