Kasper promoted to assistant director
Chase C. Kasper is the new assistant director of Mississippi State University’s (MSU’s) technology commercialization office. Kasper has served since 2006 as a licensing associate in the office. He is a 1989 MSU management graduate who also completed a master’s degree in business administration in 1994.
After working several years in the private sector, Kasper managed the MSU Research and Technology Corp. upon his return to campus in 2003. Kasper is a member of the Association of University Technology Managers’ central region planning board and the Licensing Executives Society Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast