Kasper promoted to assistant director
Chase C. Kasper is the new assistant director of Mississippi State University’s (MSU’s) technology commercialization office. Kasper has served since 2006 as a licensing associate in the office. He is a 1989 MSU management graduate who also completed a master’s degree in business administration in 1994.
After working several years in the private sector, Kasper managed the MSU Research and Technology Corp. upon his return to campus in 2003. Kasper is a member of the Association of University Technology Managers’ central region planning board and the Licensing Executives Society Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win