Kasper promoted to assistant director
Chase C. Kasper is the new assistant director of Mississippi State University’s (MSU’s) technology commercialization office. Kasper has served since 2006 as a licensing associate in the office. He is a 1989 MSU management graduate who also completed a master’s degree in business administration in 1994.
After working several years in the private sector, Kasper managed the MSU Research and Technology Corp. upon his return to campus in 2003. Kasper is a member of the Association of University Technology Managers’ central region planning board and the Licensing Executives Society Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three