Kasper promoted to assistant director
Chase C. Kasper is the new assistant director of Mississippi State University’s (MSU’s) technology commercialization office. Kasper has served since 2006 as a licensing associate in the office. He is a 1989 MSU management graduate who also completed a master’s degree in business administration in 1994.
After working several years in the private sector, Kasper managed the MSU Research and Technology Corp. upon his return to campus in 2003. Kasper is a member of the Association of University Technology Managers’ central region planning board and the Licensing Executives Society Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports