Kasper promoted to assistant director
Chase C. Kasper is the new assistant director of Mississippi State University’s (MSU’s) technology commercialization office. Kasper has served since 2006 as a licensing associate in the office. He is a 1989 MSU management graduate who also completed a master’s degree in business administration in 1994.
After working several years in the private sector, Kasper managed the MSU Research and Technology Corp. upon his return to campus in 2003. Kasper is a member of the Association of University Technology Managers’ central region planning board and the Licensing Executives Society Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO