Dates set for Viking Classic
MADISON — Viking Classic and Century Club Charities Inc. announced the 2010 Viking Classic would be held Sept. 27-Oct. 3 at Annandale Golf Club, making it the first event of the PGA TOUR’s 2010 Fall Series.
Viking Classic also announced that chef Emeril Lagasse would headline the Viking Culinary Tent’s lineup of cooking demonstrations during the 2010 Viking Classic.
“We are so pleased that the PGA TOUR thought so highly of the Viking Classic by naming it the first event of the 2010 PGA TOUR Fall Series,” said Randy Watkins, Viking Classic tournament director. “And having the world-famous Emeril Lagasse on-site at the Viking Culinary Tent is such an honor for us. It’s the icing on the cake for our event.”
The 2010 Viking Classic and Viking Culinary Tent weekly event schedules are currently being finalized and will be announced in the following months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Dates set for Viking Classic”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project