Dates set for Viking Classic
MADISON — Viking Classic and Century Club Charities Inc. announced the 2010 Viking Classic would be held Sept. 27-Oct. 3 at Annandale Golf Club, making it the first event of the PGA TOUR’s 2010 Fall Series.
Viking Classic also announced that chef Emeril Lagasse would headline the Viking Culinary Tent’s lineup of cooking demonstrations during the 2010 Viking Classic.
“We are so pleased that the PGA TOUR thought so highly of the Viking Classic by naming it the first event of the 2010 PGA TOUR Fall Series,” said Randy Watkins, Viking Classic tournament director. “And having the world-famous Emeril Lagasse on-site at the Viking Culinary Tent is such an honor for us. It’s the icing on the cake for our event.”
The 2010 Viking Classic and Viking Culinary Tent weekly event schedules are currently being finalized and will be announced in the following months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Dates set for Viking Classic”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports