Dates set for Viking Classic
MADISON — Viking Classic and Century Club Charities Inc. announced the 2010 Viking Classic would be held Sept. 27-Oct. 3 at Annandale Golf Club, making it the first event of the PGA TOUR’s 2010 Fall Series.
Viking Classic also announced that chef Emeril Lagasse would headline the Viking Culinary Tent’s lineup of cooking demonstrations during the 2010 Viking Classic.
“We are so pleased that the PGA TOUR thought so highly of the Viking Classic by naming it the first event of the 2010 PGA TOUR Fall Series,” said Randy Watkins, Viking Classic tournament director. “And having the world-famous Emeril Lagasse on-site at the Viking Culinary Tent is such an honor for us. It’s the icing on the cake for our event.”
The 2010 Viking Classic and Viking Culinary Tent weekly event schedules are currently being finalized and will be announced in the following months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Dates set for Viking Classic”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location