Dates set for Viking Classic
MADISON — Viking Classic and Century Club Charities Inc. announced the 2010 Viking Classic would be held Sept. 27-Oct. 3 at Annandale Golf Club, making it the first event of the PGA TOUR’s 2010 Fall Series.
Viking Classic also announced that chef Emeril Lagasse would headline the Viking Culinary Tent’s lineup of cooking demonstrations during the 2010 Viking Classic.
“We are so pleased that the PGA TOUR thought so highly of the Viking Classic by naming it the first event of the 2010 PGA TOUR Fall Series,” said Randy Watkins, Viking Classic tournament director. “And having the world-famous Emeril Lagasse on-site at the Viking Culinary Tent is such an honor for us. It’s the icing on the cake for our event.”
The 2010 Viking Classic and Viking Culinary Tent weekly event schedules are currently being finalized and will be announced in the following months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Dates set for Viking Classic”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity