Dates set for Viking Classic
MADISON — Viking Classic and Century Club Charities Inc. announced the 2010 Viking Classic would be held Sept. 27-Oct. 3 at Annandale Golf Club, making it the first event of the PGA TOUR’s 2010 Fall Series.
Viking Classic also announced that chef Emeril Lagasse would headline the Viking Culinary Tent’s lineup of cooking demonstrations during the 2010 Viking Classic.
“We are so pleased that the PGA TOUR thought so highly of the Viking Classic by naming it the first event of the 2010 PGA TOUR Fall Series,” said Randy Watkins, Viking Classic tournament director. “And having the world-famous Emeril Lagasse on-site at the Viking Culinary Tent is such an honor for us. It’s the icing on the cake for our event.”
The 2010 Viking Classic and Viking Culinary Tent weekly event schedules are currently being finalized and will be announced in the following months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
5 Responses to “Dates set for Viking Classic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal