Lane sworn in as president-elect
Jesse Lane, ALC, CCIM, has been sworn in as 2010 president-elect of the Realtors Land Institute (RLI). Lane has held a Mississippi real estate license since 1990 and has achieved the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation, conferred to only those land professionals who achieve the highest levels of education and experience. In 2001, he co-founded with his wife, Nancy Lane, Nancy Lane Commercial Realty Inc., a full-service commercial brokerage in Jackson. He has been active on the RLI board of directors as legislative steering coordinator, has served as an RLI representative to a number of NAR committees and has also been served as president of the RLI Mississippi chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!