Lane sworn in as president-elect
Jesse Lane, ALC, CCIM, has been sworn in as 2010 president-elect of the Realtors Land Institute (RLI). Lane has held a Mississippi real estate license since 1990 and has achieved the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation, conferred to only those land professionals who achieve the highest levels of education and experience. In 2001, he co-founded with his wife, Nancy Lane, Nancy Lane Commercial Realty Inc., a full-service commercial brokerage in Jackson. He has been active on the RLI board of directors as legislative steering coordinator, has served as an RLI representative to a number of NAR committees and has also been served as president of the RLI Mississippi chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015