Lane sworn in as president-elect
Jesse Lane, ALC, CCIM, has been sworn in as 2010 president-elect of the Realtors Land Institute (RLI). Lane has held a Mississippi real estate license since 1990 and has achieved the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation, conferred to only those land professionals who achieve the highest levels of education and experience. In 2001, he co-founded with his wife, Nancy Lane, Nancy Lane Commercial Realty Inc., a full-service commercial brokerage in Jackson. He has been active on the RLI board of directors as legislative steering coordinator, has served as an RLI representative to a number of NAR committees and has also been served as president of the RLI Mississippi chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development