Lane sworn in as president-elect
Jesse Lane, ALC, CCIM, has been sworn in as 2010 president-elect of the Realtors Land Institute (RLI). Lane has held a Mississippi real estate license since 1990 and has achieved the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation, conferred to only those land professionals who achieve the highest levels of education and experience. In 2001, he co-founded with his wife, Nancy Lane, Nancy Lane Commercial Realty Inc., a full-service commercial brokerage in Jackson. He has been active on the RLI board of directors as legislative steering coordinator, has served as an RLI representative to a number of NAR committees and has also been served as president of the RLI Mississippi chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015