Lane sworn in as president-elect
Jesse Lane, ALC, CCIM, has been sworn in as 2010 president-elect of the Realtors Land Institute (RLI). Lane has held a Mississippi real estate license since 1990 and has achieved the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation, conferred to only those land professionals who achieve the highest levels of education and experience. In 2001, he co-founded with his wife, Nancy Lane, Nancy Lane Commercial Realty Inc., a full-service commercial brokerage in Jackson. He has been active on the RLI board of directors as legislative steering coordinator, has served as an RLI representative to a number of NAR committees and has also been served as president of the RLI Mississippi chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports