Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort has opened Louie’s Fine Steaks, a new steakhouse that combines food with the soul of the Delta. Harlow’s worked wth Craig McIntyre of MMG in Destin, Fla., the real estate conceptual design company that helped build Universal Studios attractions and restaurants such as the Margaritaville Café in Orlando and Hard Rock Cafes around the world.
The restaurant features walls and ceilings decorated with eclectic memorabilia that pays tribute to the Delta’s musical past.
Louie’s chef is Moulay Elabdellaoui, who studied at the Arts and Culinary Institute of Nice, France, the College of Culinary Arts in Casablanca, Morocco, and was a chef to His Royal Highness King Hassan of Rabat, Morocco.
Louie’s is located inside Harlow’s, right off of the casino floor with the front entrance of the restaurant resembling the front porch of a Mississippi home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino”
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues