Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort has opened Louie’s Fine Steaks, a new steakhouse that combines food with the soul of the Delta. Harlow’s worked wth Craig McIntyre of MMG in Destin, Fla., the real estate conceptual design company that helped build Universal Studios attractions and restaurants such as the Margaritaville Café in Orlando and Hard Rock Cafes around the world.
The restaurant features walls and ceilings decorated with eclectic memorabilia that pays tribute to the Delta’s musical past.
Louie’s chef is Moulay Elabdellaoui, who studied at the Arts and Culinary Institute of Nice, France, the College of Culinary Arts in Casablanca, Morocco, and was a chef to His Royal Highness King Hassan of Rabat, Morocco.
Louie’s is located inside Harlow’s, right off of the casino floor with the front entrance of the restaurant resembling the front porch of a Mississippi home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement