Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort has opened Louie’s Fine Steaks, a new steakhouse that combines food with the soul of the Delta. Harlow’s worked wth Craig McIntyre of MMG in Destin, Fla., the real estate conceptual design company that helped build Universal Studios attractions and restaurants such as the Margaritaville Café in Orlando and Hard Rock Cafes around the world.
The restaurant features walls and ceilings decorated with eclectic memorabilia that pays tribute to the Delta’s musical past.
Louie’s chef is Moulay Elabdellaoui, who studied at the Arts and Culinary Institute of Nice, France, the College of Culinary Arts in Casablanca, Morocco, and was a chef to His Royal Highness King Hassan of Rabat, Morocco.
Louie’s is located inside Harlow’s, right off of the casino floor with the front entrance of the restaurant resembling the front porch of a Mississippi home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital