Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort has opened Louie’s Fine Steaks, a new steakhouse that combines food with the soul of the Delta. Harlow’s worked wth Craig McIntyre of MMG in Destin, Fla., the real estate conceptual design company that helped build Universal Studios attractions and restaurants such as the Margaritaville Café in Orlando and Hard Rock Cafes around the world.
The restaurant features walls and ceilings decorated with eclectic memorabilia that pays tribute to the Delta’s musical past.
Louie’s chef is Moulay Elabdellaoui, who studied at the Arts and Culinary Institute of Nice, France, the College of Culinary Arts in Casablanca, Morocco, and was a chef to His Royal Highness King Hassan of Rabat, Morocco.
Louie’s is located inside Harlow’s, right off of the casino floor with the front entrance of the restaurant resembling the front porch of a Mississippi home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money