Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort has opened Louie’s Fine Steaks, a new steakhouse that combines food with the soul of the Delta. Harlow’s worked wth Craig McIntyre of MMG in Destin, Fla., the real estate conceptual design company that helped build Universal Studios attractions and restaurants such as the Margaritaville Café in Orlando and Hard Rock Cafes around the world.
The restaurant features walls and ceilings decorated with eclectic memorabilia that pays tribute to the Delta’s musical past.
Louie’s chef is Moulay Elabdellaoui, who studied at the Arts and Culinary Institute of Nice, France, the College of Culinary Arts in Casablanca, Morocco, and was a chef to His Royal Highness King Hassan of Rabat, Morocco.
Louie’s is located inside Harlow’s, right off of the casino floor with the front entrance of the restaurant resembling the front porch of a Mississippi home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Louie’s opens in Harlow’s Casino”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal