Rippee named Fellow of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2009
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been selected a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, the nation’s leading research institute for the empirical study of law. There are only approximately 60 Mississippi Fellows.
Rippee, shareholder in the Firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation and commercial litigation. She has significant experience defending complex mass tort litigation. Among the types of product manufacturers she regularly defends are manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. A graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is active in the American Bar Association and is currently serving on the ABA Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption. She holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating of an attorney’s ethical standards and professional ability. Rippee was recognized in 2008 as one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office