Rippee named Fellow of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2009
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been selected a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, the nation’s leading research institute for the empirical study of law. There are only approximately 60 Mississippi Fellows.
Rippee, shareholder in the Firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation and commercial litigation. She has significant experience defending complex mass tort litigation. Among the types of product manufacturers she regularly defends are manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. A graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is active in the American Bar Association and is currently serving on the ABA Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption. She holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating of an attorney’s ethical standards and professional ability. Rippee was recognized in 2008 as one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur