Rippee named Fellow of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2009
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been selected a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, the nation’s leading research institute for the empirical study of law. There are only approximately 60 Mississippi Fellows.
Rippee, shareholder in the Firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation and commercial litigation. She has significant experience defending complex mass tort litigation. Among the types of product manufacturers she regularly defends are manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. A graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is active in the American Bar Association and is currently serving on the ABA Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption. She holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating of an attorney’s ethical standards and professional ability. Rippee was recognized in 2008 as one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!