Rippee named Fellow of foundation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2009
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been selected a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, the nation’s leading research institute for the empirical study of law. There are only approximately 60 Mississippi Fellows.
Rippee, shareholder in the Firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation and commercial litigation. She has significant experience defending complex mass tort litigation. Among the types of product manufacturers she regularly defends are manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. A graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is active in the American Bar Association and is currently serving on the ABA Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption. She holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating of an attorney’s ethical standards and professional ability. Rippee was recognized in 2008 as one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women by the Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign