Stapleton named a ‘Hero’
Shauna Stapleton of Pearl has received the Hero Award for December at Mississippi State Hospital (MSH). Stapleton is a unit staff coordinator at MSH, and she holds a bachelor of social services degree.
The Hero Award is given monthly to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty. Recipients are nominated and voted on by their fellow co-workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip