Stapleton named a ‘Hero’
Shauna Stapleton of Pearl has received the Hero Award for December at Mississippi State Hospital (MSH). Stapleton is a unit staff coordinator at MSH, and she holds a bachelor of social services degree.
The Hero Award is given monthly to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty. Recipients are nominated and voted on by their fellow co-workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement