Stapleton named a ‘Hero’
Shauna Stapleton of Pearl has received the Hero Award for December at Mississippi State Hospital (MSH). Stapleton is a unit staff coordinator at MSH, and she holds a bachelor of social services degree.
The Hero Award is given monthly to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty. Recipients are nominated and voted on by their fellow co-workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta