Stapleton named a ‘Hero’
Shauna Stapleton of Pearl has received the Hero Award for December at Mississippi State Hospital (MSH). Stapleton is a unit staff coordinator at MSH, and she holds a bachelor of social services degree.
The Hero Award is given monthly to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty. Recipients are nominated and voted on by their fellow co-workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets