Stapleton named a ‘Hero’
Shauna Stapleton of Pearl has received the Hero Award for December at Mississippi State Hospital (MSH). Stapleton is a unit staff coordinator at MSH, and she holds a bachelor of social services degree.
The Hero Award is given monthly to employees who go above and beyond the call of duty. Recipients are nominated and voted on by their fellow co-workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart