MDA awards SMPLC grants
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Development Authority’s (MDA’s) Community Services Division recently awarded Small Municipalities and Limited Population County Grant (SMPLC) Program funds for 54 improvement projects throughout Mississippi.
The SMLPC Grant Program provides funding for community-based projects and counties to assist with public facilities and infrastructure needs.
The awards totaled over $5 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry