MDA awards SMPLC grants
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Development Authority’s (MDA’s) Community Services Division recently awarded Small Municipalities and Limited Population County Grant (SMPLC) Program funds for 54 improvement projects throughout Mississippi.
The SMLPC Grant Program provides funding for community-based projects and counties to assist with public facilities and infrastructure needs.
The awards totaled over $5 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections