MDA awards SMPLC grants
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Development Authority’s (MDA’s) Community Services Division recently awarded Small Municipalities and Limited Population County Grant (SMPLC) Program funds for 54 improvement projects throughout Mississippi.
The SMLPC Grant Program provides funding for community-based projects and counties to assist with public facilities and infrastructure needs.
The awards totaled over $5 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant