MDA awards SMPLC grants
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Development Authority’s (MDA’s) Community Services Division recently awarded Small Municipalities and Limited Population County Grant (SMPLC) Program funds for 54 improvement projects throughout Mississippi.
The SMLPC Grant Program provides funding for community-based projects and counties to assist with public facilities and infrastructure needs.
The awards totaled over $5 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi