Bailey earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Dr. Jennifer C. Bailey, a Hattiesburg Clinic obstetrician and gynecologist, recently received certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Bailey has passed a written and oral examination demonstrating her special knowledge, skills and experience required for the medical and surgical care of women.
She received her medical degree from Texas A&M University System Health Science Center, and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Scott and White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bailey earns board certification”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation