Bailey earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Dr. Jennifer C. Bailey, a Hattiesburg Clinic obstetrician and gynecologist, recently received certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Bailey has passed a written and oral examination demonstrating her special knowledge, skills and experience required for the medical and surgical care of women.
She received her medical degree from Texas A&M University System Health Science Center, and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Scott and White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bailey earns board certification”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor