Bailey earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Dr. Jennifer C. Bailey, a Hattiesburg Clinic obstetrician and gynecologist, recently received certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Bailey has passed a written and oral examination demonstrating her special knowledge, skills and experience required for the medical and surgical care of women.
She received her medical degree from Texas A&M University System Health Science Center, and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Scott and White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bailey earns board certification”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO