Bailey earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Dr. Jennifer C. Bailey, a Hattiesburg Clinic obstetrician and gynecologist, recently received certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Bailey has passed a written and oral examination demonstrating her special knowledge, skills and experience required for the medical and surgical care of women.
She received her medical degree from Texas A&M University System Health Science Center, and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Scott and White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bailey earns board certification”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program