Bailey earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Dr. Jennifer C. Bailey, a Hattiesburg Clinic obstetrician and gynecologist, recently received certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Bailey has passed a written and oral examination demonstrating her special knowledge, skills and experience required for the medical and surgical care of women.
She received her medical degree from Texas A&M University System Health Science Center, and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Scott and White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bailey earns board certification”
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi