CIT.ms seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Tags: Bruce Deer, Charles "Bubba" Weir, CIT.ms, Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi, Dave McLeod, Greg Hinkebein, Greg Latour, Joel Bomgar, Kim Hamilton, Randy Lominick, Steve Kelly, Trish Patton
The Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi (CIT.ms) elected new board members. The new board members are: Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO, Bomgar Corporation; Bruce Deer, chairman, co-founder and CEO Grassroots Systems; Greg Latour, senior vice president of strategic development, Cellular South; Randy Lominick, chief information officer, Parkway Properties; Dave McLeod, chief technology officer, BankPlus; Trish Patton, senior director, human resources, Saks Fifth Avenue; and, Charles “Bubba” Weir, vice president for community services, Mississippi Technology Alliance. Re-elected board members are: Kim Hamilton, national accounts executive, Cypress Communications; Greg Hinkebein, president, Mississippi Global Technologies; and, Steve Kelly, community development manager Entergy Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015