CIT.ms seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Tags: Bruce Deer, Charles "Bubba" Weir, CIT.ms, Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi, Dave McLeod, Greg Hinkebein, Greg Latour, Joel Bomgar, Kim Hamilton, Randy Lominick, Steve Kelly, Trish Patton
The Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi (CIT.ms) elected new board members. The new board members are: Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO, Bomgar Corporation; Bruce Deer, chairman, co-founder and CEO Grassroots Systems; Greg Latour, senior vice president of strategic development, Cellular South; Randy Lominick, chief information officer, Parkway Properties; Dave McLeod, chief technology officer, BankPlus; Trish Patton, senior director, human resources, Saks Fifth Avenue; and, Charles “Bubba” Weir, vice president for community services, Mississippi Technology Alliance. Re-elected board members are: Kim Hamilton, national accounts executive, Cypress Communications; Greg Hinkebein, president, Mississippi Global Technologies; and, Steve Kelly, community development manager Entergy Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital