CIT.ms seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Tags: Bruce Deer, Charles "Bubba" Weir, CIT.ms, Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi, Dave McLeod, Greg Hinkebein, Greg Latour, Joel Bomgar, Kim Hamilton, Randy Lominick, Steve Kelly, Trish Patton
The Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi (CIT.ms) elected new board members. The new board members are: Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO, Bomgar Corporation; Bruce Deer, chairman, co-founder and CEO Grassroots Systems; Greg Latour, senior vice president of strategic development, Cellular South; Randy Lominick, chief information officer, Parkway Properties; Dave McLeod, chief technology officer, BankPlus; Trish Patton, senior director, human resources, Saks Fifth Avenue; and, Charles “Bubba” Weir, vice president for community services, Mississippi Technology Alliance. Re-elected board members are: Kim Hamilton, national accounts executive, Cypress Communications; Greg Hinkebein, president, Mississippi Global Technologies; and, Steve Kelly, community development manager Entergy Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds