CIT.ms seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Tags: Bruce Deer, Charles "Bubba" Weir, CIT.ms, Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi, Dave McLeod, Greg Hinkebein, Greg Latour, Joel Bomgar, Kim Hamilton, Randy Lominick, Steve Kelly, Trish Patton
The Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi (CIT.ms) elected new board members. The new board members are: Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO, Bomgar Corporation; Bruce Deer, chairman, co-founder and CEO Grassroots Systems; Greg Latour, senior vice president of strategic development, Cellular South; Randy Lominick, chief information officer, Parkway Properties; Dave McLeod, chief technology officer, BankPlus; Trish Patton, senior director, human resources, Saks Fifth Avenue; and, Charles “Bubba” Weir, vice president for community services, Mississippi Technology Alliance. Re-elected board members are: Kim Hamilton, national accounts executive, Cypress Communications; Greg Hinkebein, president, Mississippi Global Technologies; and, Steve Kelly, community development manager Entergy Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program