CIT.ms seats board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2010
Tags: Bruce Deer, Charles "Bubba" Weir, CIT.ms, Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi, Dave McLeod, Greg Hinkebein, Greg Latour, Joel Bomgar, Kim Hamilton, Randy Lominick, Steve Kelly, Trish Patton
The Communications and Information Technology Organization of Mississippi (CIT.ms) elected new board members. The new board members are: Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO, Bomgar Corporation; Bruce Deer, chairman, co-founder and CEO Grassroots Systems; Greg Latour, senior vice president of strategic development, Cellular South; Randy Lominick, chief information officer, Parkway Properties; Dave McLeod, chief technology officer, BankPlus; Trish Patton, senior director, human resources, Saks Fifth Avenue; and, Charles “Bubba” Weir, vice president for community services, Mississippi Technology Alliance. Re-elected board members are: Kim Hamilton, national accounts executive, Cypress Communications; Greg Hinkebein, president, Mississippi Global Technologies; and, Steve Kelly, community development manager Entergy Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast