Wolfe joins Habitat chapter
Susan A. Wolfe has been named development director for Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson. Wolfe was previously director of development at Junior Achievement of Mississippi Inc. She has also served as account supervisor at GodwinGroup Advertising in Jackson. While in the Atlanta area, Wolfe previously served as public relations manager at Simmons Mattress Company and instructor of public relations in the Georgia College & State University School of Communication.
She was graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with master’s and bachelor’s degrees in public relations/communication. A native of Rankin County, Wolfe currently lives in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wolfe joins Habitat chapter”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62