Wolfe joins Habitat chapter
Susan A. Wolfe has been named development director for Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson. Wolfe was previously director of development at Junior Achievement of Mississippi Inc. She has also served as account supervisor at GodwinGroup Advertising in Jackson. While in the Atlanta area, Wolfe previously served as public relations manager at Simmons Mattress Company and instructor of public relations in the Georgia College & State University School of Communication.
She was graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with master’s and bachelor’s degrees in public relations/communication. A native of Rankin County, Wolfe currently lives in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Wolfe joins Habitat chapter”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk