AITP to recognize Bomgar
The Jackson Chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) will honor Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of the Bomgar Corporation, at its annual awards dinner to be held Jan. 19.
The “Mississippian of the Year” award recognizes one individual each year that has succeeded in the advancement of technology and recognizes their efforts in promoting a positive of the State of Mississippi.
The awards dinner will be held in the Student Union at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Registration and reception begins at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. Dress is business attire. RSVP by Jan. 12 to Dorothy Singleton at (601) 815-4883 or email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building