AITP to recognize Bomgar
The Jackson Chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) will honor Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of the Bomgar Corporation, at its annual awards dinner to be held Jan. 19.
The “Mississippian of the Year” award recognizes one individual each year that has succeeded in the advancement of technology and recognizes their efforts in promoting a positive of the State of Mississippi.
The awards dinner will be held in the Student Union at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Registration and reception begins at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. Dress is business attire. RSVP by Jan. 12 to Dorothy Singleton at (601) 815-4883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president resigns as investigation continues
- MBJ BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR — Forward thinking: C Spire's Hu Meena has made the most of 2013
- Unfinished Margaritaville casino to be razed
- Waller wants statewide county court system
- C Spire to acquire cloud-based unified communications provider in $20M deal
- Gunn: Teacher pay raises should be up for debate
- Hood reports scam targeting credit unions
- C Spire ‘all in it’ as digital technology accelerates, expands into nearly all our lives
- Attorney does not want newspaper to have MDMR records
- Mayor takes blame not telling council of gas card investigation