AITP to recognize Bomgar
The Jackson Chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) will honor Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of the Bomgar Corporation, at its annual awards dinner to be held Jan. 19.
The “Mississippian of the Year” award recognizes one individual each year that has succeeded in the advancement of technology and recognizes their efforts in promoting a positive of the State of Mississippi.
The awards dinner will be held in the Student Union at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Registration and reception begins at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. Dress is business attire. RSVP by Jan. 12 to Dorothy Singleton at (601) 815-4883 or email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62