AITP to recognize Bomgar
The Jackson Chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) will honor Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of the Bomgar Corporation, at its annual awards dinner to be held Jan. 19.
The “Mississippian of the Year” award recognizes one individual each year that has succeeded in the advancement of technology and recognizes their efforts in promoting a positive of the State of Mississippi.
The awards dinner will be held in the Student Union at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Registration and reception begins at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. Dress is business attire. RSVP by Jan. 12 to Dorothy Singleton at (601) 815-4883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win