AITP to recognize Bomgar
The Jackson Chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) will honor Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of the Bomgar Corporation, at its annual awards dinner to be held Jan. 19.
The “Mississippian of the Year” award recognizes one individual each year that has succeeded in the advancement of technology and recognizes their efforts in promoting a positive of the State of Mississippi.
The awards dinner will be held in the Student Union at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Registration and reception begins at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. Dress is business attire. RSVP by Jan. 12 to Dorothy Singleton at (601) 815-4883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state