Carr Riggs merges with New Orleans firm
RIDGELAND — New Orleans CPA firm Roth Murphy Sanford, LLP, (RMS) has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, (CRI), a move that expands CRI’s footprint to six states while enhancing public accounting and management consulting services throughout Southeast Louisiana. Terms were not disclosed.
RMS will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC. CRI’s employee roster of more than 550 professionals, including over 100 partners, manages accounts of more than 25,000 clients in 16 practice units across the Southeast.
“Entering the dynamic New Orleans market through this merger follows our firm’s strategic growth strategy and offers our clients additional value in a number of new specialty areas,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “We have been previously recognized as one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the nation, and this merger with RMS is the first of many planned for 2010 as we follow our aggressive development plan.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways