Carr Riggs merges with New Orleans firm
RIDGELAND — New Orleans CPA firm Roth Murphy Sanford, LLP, (RMS) has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, (CRI), a move that expands CRI’s footprint to six states while enhancing public accounting and management consulting services throughout Southeast Louisiana. Terms were not disclosed.
RMS will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC. CRI’s employee roster of more than 550 professionals, including over 100 partners, manages accounts of more than 25,000 clients in 16 practice units across the Southeast.
“Entering the dynamic New Orleans market through this merger follows our firm’s strategic growth strategy and offers our clients additional value in a number of new specialty areas,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “We have been previously recognized as one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the nation, and this merger with RMS is the first of many planned for 2010 as we follow our aggressive development plan.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House