Carr Riggs merges with New Orleans firm
RIDGELAND — New Orleans CPA firm Roth Murphy Sanford, LLP, (RMS) has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, (CRI), a move that expands CRI’s footprint to six states while enhancing public accounting and management consulting services throughout Southeast Louisiana. Terms were not disclosed.
RMS will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC. CRI’s employee roster of more than 550 professionals, including over 100 partners, manages accounts of more than 25,000 clients in 16 practice units across the Southeast.
“Entering the dynamic New Orleans market through this merger follows our firm’s strategic growth strategy and offers our clients additional value in a number of new specialty areas,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “We have been previously recognized as one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the nation, and this merger with RMS is the first of many planned for 2010 as we follow our aggressive development plan.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete