Carr Riggs merges with New Orleans firm
RIDGELAND — New Orleans CPA firm Roth Murphy Sanford, LLP, (RMS) has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, (CRI), a move that expands CRI’s footprint to six states while enhancing public accounting and management consulting services throughout Southeast Louisiana. Terms were not disclosed.
RMS will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC. CRI’s employee roster of more than 550 professionals, including over 100 partners, manages accounts of more than 25,000 clients in 16 practice units across the Southeast.
“Entering the dynamic New Orleans market through this merger follows our firm’s strategic growth strategy and offers our clients additional value in a number of new specialty areas,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “We have been previously recognized as one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the nation, and this merger with RMS is the first of many planned for 2010 as we follow our aggressive development plan.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus