Carr Riggs merges with New Orleans firm
RIDGELAND — New Orleans CPA firm Roth Murphy Sanford, LLP, (RMS) has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC, (CRI), a move that expands CRI’s footprint to six states while enhancing public accounting and management consulting services throughout Southeast Louisiana. Terms were not disclosed.
RMS will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC. CRI’s employee roster of more than 550 professionals, including over 100 partners, manages accounts of more than 25,000 clients in 16 practice units across the Southeast.
“Entering the dynamic New Orleans market through this merger follows our firm’s strategic growth strategy and offers our clients additional value in a number of new specialty areas,” said William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI. “We have been previously recognized as one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the nation, and this merger with RMS is the first of many planned for 2010 as we follow our aggressive development plan.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi