TekLinks earns certification
HATTIESBURG — The IT services firm TekLinks has achieved the SAS70 Type II certification after completing a rigorous testing and auditing protocol, which was performed by an independent service auditor.
Established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, SAS 70 is a widely recognized auditing standard for service organizations such as TekLinks to demonstrate that they have adequate controls and processes in place. A SAS70 examination demonstrates that an independent accounting and auditing firm has reviewed and examined an organization’s control objectives and activities.
Two audit types are available: Type I and Type II. The Type II audit is a detailed and lengthy process, as it adds a verification and effectiveness stage in which the proposed controls are tested and validated for effectiveness.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62