Chamber helps cut ribbons
Published: January 6,2010
RANKIN COUNTY — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce has been busy the last couple of months cutting the ribbon on numerous new facilities in the county.
• Candlewood Suites in Flowood — Nov. 4 at 3810 Flowood Drive
• Hometown Medical in Flowood— Nov. 11, at 2600 Lakeland Drive in Flowood
• Blind Xperts in Brandon — Nov. 12 at 1490 W. Government Street, Suite 2
• Cellular South in Brandon — Nov. 17 at 1530 Government Street
• Berry Berry Good in Brandon— Nov. 19 at 545 Parkway Street in the Market Street shopping center
• Mississippi Blood Services in Flowood — Dec. 14 on Treetops Boulevard in Flowood. • BankPlus-Reservoir office — Dec. 16 at 1845 Spillway Road
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'