Chamber helps cut ribbons
by Wally Northway
Published: January 6,2010
RANKIN COUNTY — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce has been busy the last couple of months cutting the ribbon on numerous new facilities in the county.
• Candlewood Suites in Flowood — Nov. 4 at 3810 Flowood Drive
• Hometown Medical in Flowood— Nov. 11, at 2600 Lakeland Drive in Flowood
• Blind Xperts in Brandon — Nov. 12 at 1490 W. Government Street, Suite 2
• Cellular South in Brandon — Nov. 17 at 1530 Government Street
• Berry Berry Good in Brandon— Nov. 19 at 545 Parkway Street in the Market Street shopping center
• Mississippi Blood Services in Flowood — Dec. 14 on Treetops Boulevard in Flowood. • BankPlus-Reservoir office — Dec. 16 at 1845 Spillway Road
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- Bryant wants to give hospitals funds to offset health care reform
- SANDERSON FARMS —From family business to major corporation
- FNC staff preparing for first 'The Forge' hackathon
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges