Chamber helps cut ribbons
Published: January 6,2010
RANKIN COUNTY — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce has been busy the last couple of months cutting the ribbon on numerous new facilities in the county.
• Candlewood Suites in Flowood — Nov. 4 at 3810 Flowood Drive
• Hometown Medical in Flowood— Nov. 11, at 2600 Lakeland Drive in Flowood
• Blind Xperts in Brandon — Nov. 12 at 1490 W. Government Street, Suite 2
• Cellular South in Brandon — Nov. 17 at 1530 Government Street
• Berry Berry Good in Brandon— Nov. 19 at 545 Parkway Street in the Market Street shopping center
• Mississippi Blood Services in Flowood — Dec. 14 on Treetops Boulevard in Flowood. • BankPlus-Reservoir office — Dec. 16 at 1845 Spillway Road
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87