Chamber helps cut ribbons
Published: January 6,2010
RANKIN COUNTY — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce has been busy the last couple of months cutting the ribbon on numerous new facilities in the county.
• Candlewood Suites in Flowood — Nov. 4 at 3810 Flowood Drive
• Hometown Medical in Flowood— Nov. 11, at 2600 Lakeland Drive in Flowood
• Blind Xperts in Brandon — Nov. 12 at 1490 W. Government Street, Suite 2
• Cellular South in Brandon — Nov. 17 at 1530 Government Street
• Berry Berry Good in Brandon— Nov. 19 at 545 Parkway Street in the Market Street shopping center
• Mississippi Blood Services in Flowood — Dec. 14 on Treetops Boulevard in Flowood. • BankPlus-Reservoir office — Dec. 16 at 1845 Spillway Road
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location