Law firm changes name
JACKSON — The law firm Wilkins, Stephens & Tipton, P.A., has officially changed the name of the firm to Wilkins Tipton, P.A. According to Wilkins Tipton’s board of directors president William A. Patterson, the 32-year-old firm elected to change its corporate identity for greater clarity.
“Changing the name to Wilkins Tipton concisely identifies the founder of the firm, Joe Wilkins, along with the most-tenured partner, Senith Tipton,” Patterson said. “Both Joe and Senith are so well known throughout the region and so strongly associated with this firm, the board felt our corporate identity should unambiguously acknowledge that reality.”
Wilkins said the firm can trace its beginning back to 1978 when an office was first opened in the Lamar Life Building in downtown Jackson. Tipton joined the firm three years later. Wilkins Tipton established its Greenville office in 2004 and its Nashville, Tenn., office in 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million