SoS, DFA reduce filing fees
Published: January 6,2010
JACKSON — The Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office announced that the fee for filing corporate annual reports online has been reduced from $25 to $22. The new fee became effective Jan. 4.
This reduction in fees only applies to those annual reports filed using the Secretary of State’s online filing system.
In addition, the Department of Finance Administration has agreed to reduce their on-line filing convenience fee for this transaction from $2 to $1.25. This means that corporations can file their 2010 report on-line for only $23.25, versus $25 through the mail.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday