SoS, DFA reduce filing fees
Published: January 6,2010
JACKSON — The Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office announced that the fee for filing corporate annual reports online has been reduced from $25 to $22. The new fee became effective Jan. 4.
This reduction in fees only applies to those annual reports filed using the Secretary of State’s online filing system.
In addition, the Department of Finance Administration has agreed to reduce their on-line filing convenience fee for this transaction from $2 to $1.25. This means that corporations can file their 2010 report on-line for only $23.25, versus $25 through the mail.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015