SoS, DFA reduce filing fees
Published: January 6,2010
JACKSON — The Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office announced that the fee for filing corporate annual reports online has been reduced from $25 to $22. The new fee became effective Jan. 4.
This reduction in fees only applies to those annual reports filed using the Secretary of State’s online filing system.
In addition, the Department of Finance Administration has agreed to reduce their on-line filing convenience fee for this transaction from $2 to $1.25. This means that corporations can file their 2010 report on-line for only $23.25, versus $25 through the mail.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center