AirTran resumes flights from coast
Published: January 8,2010
AirTran had dropped regularly scheduled Mississippi coastal flights in January 2009. However, it began air charter service to Atlanta last July.
AirTran will provide regularly scheduled flights to its hub in Atlanta and to Tampa/St. Petersburg, Fla., on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios