AirTran resumes flights from coast
by Associated Press
Published: January 8,2010
AirTran had dropped regularly scheduled Mississippi coastal flights in January 2009. However, it began air charter service to Atlanta last July.
AirTran will provide regularly scheduled flights to its hub in Atlanta and to Tampa/St. Petersburg, Fla., on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county