AirTran resumes flights from coast
by Associated Press
Published: January 8,2010
AirTran had dropped regularly scheduled Mississippi coastal flights in January 2009. However, it began air charter service to Atlanta last July.
AirTran will provide regularly scheduled flights to its hub in Atlanta and to Tampa/St. Petersburg, Fla., on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip