AirTran resumes flights from coast
Published: January 8,2010
AirTran had dropped regularly scheduled Mississippi coastal flights in January 2009. However, it began air charter service to Atlanta last July.
AirTran will provide regularly scheduled flights to its hub in Atlanta and to Tampa/St. Petersburg, Fla., on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast