AirTran resumes flights from coast
Published: January 8,2010
AirTran had dropped regularly scheduled Mississippi coastal flights in January 2009. However, it began air charter service to Atlanta last July.
AirTran will provide regularly scheduled flights to its hub in Atlanta and to Tampa/St. Petersburg, Fla., on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money