EXPO: All about excellence
The EXPO kicks off bright and early Wednesday morning. Throughout the two-day event, hundreds of exhibitors and our corporate sponsors and partners will visit with thousands of EXPO-goers partaking of networking opportunities second to none. This event is the Magnolia State’s largest business-to-business trade show. In a world of marketing madness and cheap gimmickry, EXPO stands out as an original. What began as a small-scale trade show some two-and-a-half decades ago is now a showcase for the state’s vibrant economy.
Mississippi’s leading companies and development agencies, as well as small businesses, colleges and universities, come together at EXPO to tout the best that Mississippi has to offer. From import/export specialists to the latest technology and telecommunications offerings to banking, investment and healthcare providers, EXPO has something for everyone.
So, why else should you attend EXPO this year? Perhaps the best reason is that the Mississippi Business & Technology EXPO is a dynamic event that unifies the business community unlike anything else — and it needs your support. Take advantage of the opportunities at EXPO 2010. More than likely, you’ll walk away from it with a new respect for what Mississippi business is all about.
Jump into EXPO this week. Connect and create new relationships for yourself and for your business.
Contact Mississippi Business Journal editor Ross Reily at firstname.lastname@example.org or (601) 364-1018.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win