EXPO: All about excellence
The EXPO kicks off bright and early Wednesday morning. Throughout the two-day event, hundreds of exhibitors and our corporate sponsors and partners will visit with thousands of EXPO-goers partaking of networking opportunities second to none. This event is the Magnolia State’s largest business-to-business trade show. In a world of marketing madness and cheap gimmickry, EXPO stands out as an original. What began as a small-scale trade show some two-and-a-half decades ago is now a showcase for the state’s vibrant economy.
Mississippi’s leading companies and development agencies, as well as small businesses, colleges and universities, come together at EXPO to tout the best that Mississippi has to offer. From import/export specialists to the latest technology and telecommunications offerings to banking, investment and healthcare providers, EXPO has something for everyone.
So, why else should you attend EXPO this year? Perhaps the best reason is that the Mississippi Business & Technology EXPO is a dynamic event that unifies the business community unlike anything else — and it needs your support. Take advantage of the opportunities at EXPO 2010. More than likely, you’ll walk away from it with a new respect for what Mississippi business is all about.
Jump into EXPO this week. Connect and create new relationships for yourself and for your business.
Contact Mississippi Business Journal editor Ross Reily at email@example.com or (601) 364-1018.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics