Finch joins Wiggins Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes physician assistant Marc Finch, MPAS, PA-C, to the Wiggins Clinic, where he will be joining Constance M. Goodyear, M.D., Catherine A. Thompson, M.D., and Calvin A. Washington, M.D. Finch attended the University of Southern Mississippi where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in psychology, and Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tenn., where he received a bachelor’s degree in allied health with an emphasis in physician assistant studies. He also holds a master’s degree in physician assistant studies with a specialization in family medicine from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Neb.
Finch is board certified in primary care by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed by the Mississippi State Board of Medical Licensure. He brings more than 13 years of experience as a physician assistant to the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Finch joins Wiggins Clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports