Finch joins Wiggins Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes physician assistant Marc Finch, MPAS, PA-C, to the Wiggins Clinic, where he will be joining Constance M. Goodyear, M.D., Catherine A. Thompson, M.D., and Calvin A. Washington, M.D. Finch attended the University of Southern Mississippi where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in psychology, and Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tenn., where he received a bachelor’s degree in allied health with an emphasis in physician assistant studies. He also holds a master’s degree in physician assistant studies with a specialization in family medicine from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Neb.
Finch is board certified in primary care by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed by the Mississippi State Board of Medical Licensure. He brings more than 13 years of experience as a physician assistant to the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Finch joins Wiggins Clinic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal