Finch joins Wiggins Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes physician assistant Marc Finch, MPAS, PA-C, to the Wiggins Clinic, where he will be joining Constance M. Goodyear, M.D., Catherine A. Thompson, M.D., and Calvin A. Washington, M.D. Finch attended the University of Southern Mississippi where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in psychology, and Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tenn., where he received a bachelor’s degree in allied health with an emphasis in physician assistant studies. He also holds a master’s degree in physician assistant studies with a specialization in family medicine from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Neb.
Finch is board certified in primary care by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed by the Mississippi State Board of Medical Licensure. He brings more than 13 years of experience as a physician assistant to the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Finch joins Wiggins Clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center