Finch joins Wiggins Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes physician assistant Marc Finch, MPAS, PA-C, to the Wiggins Clinic, where he will be joining Constance M. Goodyear, M.D., Catherine A. Thompson, M.D., and Calvin A. Washington, M.D. Finch attended the University of Southern Mississippi where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in psychology, and Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tenn., where he received a bachelor’s degree in allied health with an emphasis in physician assistant studies. He also holds a master’s degree in physician assistant studies with a specialization in family medicine from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Neb.
Finch is board certified in primary care by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed by the Mississippi State Board of Medical Licensure. He brings more than 13 years of experience as a physician assistant to the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Finch joins Wiggins Clinic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division