Finch joins Wiggins Clinic
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes physician assistant Marc Finch, MPAS, PA-C, to the Wiggins Clinic, where he will be joining Constance M. Goodyear, M.D., Catherine A. Thompson, M.D., and Calvin A. Washington, M.D. Finch attended the University of Southern Mississippi where he obtained a bachelor’s degree in psychology, and Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tenn., where he received a bachelor’s degree in allied health with an emphasis in physician assistant studies. He also holds a master’s degree in physician assistant studies with a specialization in family medicine from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Neb.
Finch is board certified in primary care by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed by the Mississippi State Board of Medical Licensure. He brings more than 13 years of experience as a physician assistant to the clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Finch joins Wiggins Clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections