Gray elected MPHCA president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Dr. Margaret A. Gray, president and CEO of the Family Health Care Clinic Inc. (FHCC), has been elected president of the 21-member Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA). Gray succeeds James D. Nunnally of North Mississippi Primary Health Care Inc., and began serving a two-year term Jan. 1.
MPHCA represents the interests of Mississippi’s community health centers in their efforts to improve access to health care for the medically underserved and indigent populations of Mississippi.
Gray has been involved in the community health center movement all of her professional career. As president and CEO of FHCC for 29 years, she has provided the leadership for expansion from one clinic in Brandon to 17 clinics in 14 counties in Mississippi and six clinics in five counties of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data