Gray elected MPHCA president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Dr. Margaret A. Gray, president and CEO of the Family Health Care Clinic Inc. (FHCC), has been elected president of the 21-member Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA). Gray succeeds James D. Nunnally of North Mississippi Primary Health Care Inc., and began serving a two-year term Jan. 1.
MPHCA represents the interests of Mississippi’s community health centers in their efforts to improve access to health care for the medically underserved and indigent populations of Mississippi.
Gray has been involved in the community health center movement all of her professional career. As president and CEO of FHCC for 29 years, she has provided the leadership for expansion from one clinic in Brandon to 17 clinics in 14 counties in Mississippi and six clinics in five counties of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love