Gray elected MPHCA president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Dr. Margaret A. Gray, president and CEO of the Family Health Care Clinic Inc. (FHCC), has been elected president of the 21-member Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA). Gray succeeds James D. Nunnally of North Mississippi Primary Health Care Inc., and began serving a two-year term Jan. 1.
MPHCA represents the interests of Mississippi’s community health centers in their efforts to improve access to health care for the medically underserved and indigent populations of Mississippi.
Gray has been involved in the community health center movement all of her professional career. As president and CEO of FHCC for 29 years, she has provided the leadership for expansion from one clinic in Brandon to 17 clinics in 14 counties in Mississippi and six clinics in five counties of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators