Gray elected MPHCA president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Dr. Margaret A. Gray, president and CEO of the Family Health Care Clinic Inc. (FHCC), has been elected president of the 21-member Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA). Gray succeeds James D. Nunnally of North Mississippi Primary Health Care Inc., and began serving a two-year term Jan. 1.
MPHCA represents the interests of Mississippi’s community health centers in their efforts to improve access to health care for the medically underserved and indigent populations of Mississippi.
Gray has been involved in the community health center movement all of her professional career. As president and CEO of FHCC for 29 years, she has provided the leadership for expansion from one clinic in Brandon to 17 clinics in 14 counties in Mississippi and six clinics in five counties of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports