Gray elected MPHCA president
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Dr. Margaret A. Gray, president and CEO of the Family Health Care Clinic Inc. (FHCC), has been elected president of the 21-member Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA). Gray succeeds James D. Nunnally of North Mississippi Primary Health Care Inc., and began serving a two-year term Jan. 1.
MPHCA represents the interests of Mississippi’s community health centers in their efforts to improve access to health care for the medically underserved and indigent populations of Mississippi.
Gray has been involved in the community health center movement all of her professional career. As president and CEO of FHCC for 29 years, she has provided the leadership for expansion from one clinic in Brandon to 17 clinics in 14 counties in Mississippi and six clinics in five counties of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route