LBF names Strain a Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Stacey L. Strain, an attorney with the law firm of Wells, Moore, Simmons & Hubbard in Jackson, has been named a Fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation (LBF). The Louisiana Bar Foundation exists to preserve, honor and improve our system of justice by funding, developing or otherwise promoting efforts which enhance the legal profession, increase public understanding of the legal system and advance the reality of equal justice under the law. Since 1989, the LBF has awarded more than $35.4 million in grants to Louisiana non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip