LBF names Strain a Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Stacey L. Strain, an attorney with the law firm of Wells, Moore, Simmons & Hubbard in Jackson, has been named a Fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation (LBF). The Louisiana Bar Foundation exists to preserve, honor and improve our system of justice by funding, developing or otherwise promoting efforts which enhance the legal profession, increase public understanding of the legal system and advance the reality of equal justice under the law. Since 1989, the LBF has awarded more than $35.4 million in grants to Louisiana non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager