LBF names Strain a Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Stacey L. Strain, an attorney with the law firm of Wells, Moore, Simmons & Hubbard in Jackson, has been named a Fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation (LBF). The Louisiana Bar Foundation exists to preserve, honor and improve our system of justice by funding, developing or otherwise promoting efforts which enhance the legal profession, increase public understanding of the legal system and advance the reality of equal justice under the law. Since 1989, the LBF has awarded more than $35.4 million in grants to Louisiana non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability