LBF names Strain a Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Stacey L. Strain, an attorney with the law firm of Wells, Moore, Simmons & Hubbard in Jackson, has been named a Fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation (LBF). The Louisiana Bar Foundation exists to preserve, honor and improve our system of justice by funding, developing or otherwise promoting efforts which enhance the legal profession, increase public understanding of the legal system and advance the reality of equal justice under the law. Since 1989, the LBF has awarded more than $35.4 million in grants to Louisiana non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building