LBF names Strain a Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
Stacey L. Strain, an attorney with the law firm of Wells, Moore, Simmons & Hubbard in Jackson, has been named a Fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation (LBF). The Louisiana Bar Foundation exists to preserve, honor and improve our system of justice by funding, developing or otherwise promoting efforts which enhance the legal profession, increase public understanding of the legal system and advance the reality of equal justice under the law. Since 1989, the LBF has awarded more than $35.4 million in grants to Louisiana non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force