Milner inducted in college
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
John Milner, a member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, was recently inducted into the American College of Environmental Lawyers. Milner joined the Brunini firm in 1978. He concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. Milner has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions and regulation promulgation proceedings before the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, the Alabama Department of Environmental Management and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. His environmental practice also concerns real estate due diligence and contractual matters in the southeastern region states. Milner represents clients in lobbying and monitoring activities concerning environmental and other business and industry issues before the Mississippi Legislature.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow