Milner inducted in college
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
John Milner, a member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, was recently inducted into the American College of Environmental Lawyers. Milner joined the Brunini firm in 1978. He concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. Milner has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions and regulation promulgation proceedings before the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, the Alabama Department of Environmental Management and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. His environmental practice also concerns real estate due diligence and contractual matters in the southeastern region states. Milner represents clients in lobbying and monitoring activities concerning environmental and other business and industry issues before the Mississippi Legislature.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location