Milner inducted in college
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
John Milner, a member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, was recently inducted into the American College of Environmental Lawyers. Milner joined the Brunini firm in 1978. He concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. Milner has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions and regulation promulgation proceedings before the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, the Alabama Department of Environmental Management and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. His environmental practice also concerns real estate due diligence and contractual matters in the southeastern region states. Milner represents clients in lobbying and monitoring activities concerning environmental and other business and industry issues before the Mississippi Legislature.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!