Milner inducted in college
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
John Milner, a member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, was recently inducted into the American College of Environmental Lawyers. Milner joined the Brunini firm in 1978. He concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. Milner has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions and regulation promulgation proceedings before the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, the Alabama Department of Environmental Management and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. His environmental practice also concerns real estate due diligence and contractual matters in the southeastern region states. Milner represents clients in lobbying and monitoring activities concerning environmental and other business and industry issues before the Mississippi Legislature.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring