Milner inducted in college
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 11,2010
John Milner, a member of Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, was recently inducted into the American College of Environmental Lawyers. Milner joined the Brunini firm in 1978. He concentrates his practice primarily in environmental law. He represents business and industrial clients in environmental litigation in state and federal courts in the Southeastern region. Milner has also had significant experience in environmental permitting and enforcement actions and regulation promulgation proceedings before the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, the Alabama Department of Environmental Management and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. His environmental practice also concerns real estate due diligence and contractual matters in the southeastern region states. Milner represents clients in lobbying and monitoring activities concerning environmental and other business and industry issues before the Mississippi Legislature.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal