Reeves promoted to loan officer
Columbus Banking Center president Jim McAlexander recently announced that Kacie Reeves has been promoted to branch loan officer for the Columbus Banking Center. Reeves joined the Cadence team in 2004 as a consumer banker where her primary responsibilities were opening new accounts, making referrals and providing customer service. As branch loan officer, she will be responsible for handling consumer loans as well as small business loans.
Reeves, a native of Hamilton, graduated in 2004 from the University of Mississippi, where she received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. She graduated with cum laude honors. She is a board member of Link’d Young Professionals.
Reeves currently resides Columbus with her husband, Bob. They are active members of First United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love