Reeves promoted to loan officer
Columbus Banking Center president Jim McAlexander recently announced that Kacie Reeves has been promoted to branch loan officer for the Columbus Banking Center. Reeves joined the Cadence team in 2004 as a consumer banker where her primary responsibilities were opening new accounts, making referrals and providing customer service. As branch loan officer, she will be responsible for handling consumer loans as well as small business loans.
Reeves, a native of Hamilton, graduated in 2004 from the University of Mississippi, where she received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. She graduated with cum laude honors. She is a board member of Link’d Young Professionals.
Reeves currently resides Columbus with her husband, Bob. They are active members of First United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program