Reeves promoted to loan officer
Columbus Banking Center president Jim McAlexander recently announced that Kacie Reeves has been promoted to branch loan officer for the Columbus Banking Center. Reeves joined the Cadence team in 2004 as a consumer banker where her primary responsibilities were opening new accounts, making referrals and providing customer service. As branch loan officer, she will be responsible for handling consumer loans as well as small business loans.
Reeves, a native of Hamilton, graduated in 2004 from the University of Mississippi, where she received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. She graduated with cum laude honors. She is a board member of Link’d Young Professionals.
Reeves currently resides Columbus with her husband, Bob. They are active members of First United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency