Reeves promoted to loan officer
Columbus Banking Center president Jim McAlexander recently announced that Kacie Reeves has been promoted to branch loan officer for the Columbus Banking Center. Reeves joined the Cadence team in 2004 as a consumer banker where her primary responsibilities were opening new accounts, making referrals and providing customer service. As branch loan officer, she will be responsible for handling consumer loans as well as small business loans.
Reeves, a native of Hamilton, graduated in 2004 from the University of Mississippi, where she received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. She graduated with cum laude honors. She is a board member of Link’d Young Professionals.
Reeves currently resides Columbus with her husband, Bob. They are active members of First United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release