Reeves promoted to loan officer
Columbus Banking Center president Jim McAlexander recently announced that Kacie Reeves has been promoted to branch loan officer for the Columbus Banking Center. Reeves joined the Cadence team in 2004 as a consumer banker where her primary responsibilities were opening new accounts, making referrals and providing customer service. As branch loan officer, she will be responsible for handling consumer loans as well as small business loans.
Reeves, a native of Hamilton, graduated in 2004 from the University of Mississippi, where she received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. She graduated with cum laude honors. She is a board member of Link’d Young Professionals.
Reeves currently resides Columbus with her husband, Bob. They are active members of First United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful