Simmons joins Koerber Company
Ed Simmons, CPA, CVA, CFE, has joined The Koerber Company, PA., in Hattiesburg. Simmons obtained a bachelor of science degree in petroleum engineering from Mississippi State University and a master in business administration from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Simmons joins Koerber Company”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money