Simmons joins Koerber Company
Ed Simmons, CPA, CVA, CFE, has joined The Koerber Company, PA., in Hattiesburg. Simmons obtained a bachelor of science degree in petroleum engineering from Mississippi State University and a master in business administration from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Simmons joins Koerber Company”
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations