Simmons joins Koerber Company
Ed Simmons, CPA, CVA, CFE, has joined The Koerber Company, PA., in Hattiesburg. Simmons obtained a bachelor of science degree in petroleum engineering from Mississippi State University and a master in business administration from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Simmons joins Koerber Company”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison