Simmons joins Koerber Company
Ed Simmons, CPA, CVA, CFE, has joined The Koerber Company, PA., in Hattiesburg. Simmons obtained a bachelor of science degree in petroleum engineering from Mississippi State University and a master in business administration from the University of Alabama.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Simmons joins Koerber Company”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow