SmartSynch’s GridRouter ranked
Published: January 11,2010
JACKSON — SmartSynch Inc.’s new GridRouter smart grid product has been recognized as the No. 5 high-technology concept in the world for 2009 by leading green technology market research and analysis firm GreenTech Media of Cambridge, Mass.
Formally launched in early December, the GridRouter is the first universal smart grid communications solution enabling utilities to seamlessly and easily communicate with every possible device on their automated electricity grids regardless of make, model or communication protocol.
GreenTech Media ranked the GridRouter fifth on the list, which was not specific to the smart grid space, but rather included all technology innovation across all green technology industries.
“The GridRouter is the ‘Rosetta Stone’ of the smart grid because it allows multiple digital energy language users to quickly understand each other for the first time,” said SmartSynch CEO Stephen Johnston. “This product is the future of our industry, and we are delighted that our vision and efforts are being recognized accordingly, particularly by our utility customers, whose response to the GridRouter launch has exceeded our wildest expectations.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators