SmartSynch’s GridRouter ranked
Published: January 11,2010
JACKSON — SmartSynch Inc.’s new GridRouter smart grid product has been recognized as the No. 5 high-technology concept in the world for 2009 by leading green technology market research and analysis firm GreenTech Media of Cambridge, Mass.
Formally launched in early December, the GridRouter is the first universal smart grid communications solution enabling utilities to seamlessly and easily communicate with every possible device on their automated electricity grids regardless of make, model or communication protocol.
GreenTech Media ranked the GridRouter fifth on the list, which was not specific to the smart grid space, but rather included all technology innovation across all green technology industries.
“The GridRouter is the ‘Rosetta Stone’ of the smart grid because it allows multiple digital energy language users to quickly understand each other for the first time,” said SmartSynch CEO Stephen Johnston. “This product is the future of our industry, and we are delighted that our vision and efforts are being recognized accordingly, particularly by our utility customers, whose response to the GridRouter launch has exceeded our wildest expectations.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss