SmartSynch’s GridRouter ranked
Published: January 11,2010
JACKSON — SmartSynch Inc.’s new GridRouter smart grid product has been recognized as the No. 5 high-technology concept in the world for 2009 by leading green technology market research and analysis firm GreenTech Media of Cambridge, Mass.
Formally launched in early December, the GridRouter is the first universal smart grid communications solution enabling utilities to seamlessly and easily communicate with every possible device on their automated electricity grids regardless of make, model or communication protocol.
GreenTech Media ranked the GridRouter fifth on the list, which was not specific to the smart grid space, but rather included all technology innovation across all green technology industries.
“The GridRouter is the ‘Rosetta Stone’ of the smart grid because it allows multiple digital energy language users to quickly understand each other for the first time,” said SmartSynch CEO Stephen Johnston. “This product is the future of our industry, and we are delighted that our vision and efforts are being recognized accordingly, particularly by our utility customers, whose response to the GridRouter launch has exceeded our wildest expectations.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option