SmartSynch’s GridRouter ranked
Published: January 11,2010
JACKSON — SmartSynch Inc.’s new GridRouter smart grid product has been recognized as the No. 5 high-technology concept in the world for 2009 by leading green technology market research and analysis firm GreenTech Media of Cambridge, Mass.
Formally launched in early December, the GridRouter is the first universal smart grid communications solution enabling utilities to seamlessly and easily communicate with every possible device on their automated electricity grids regardless of make, model or communication protocol.
GreenTech Media ranked the GridRouter fifth on the list, which was not specific to the smart grid space, but rather included all technology innovation across all green technology industries.
“The GridRouter is the ‘Rosetta Stone’ of the smart grid because it allows multiple digital energy language users to quickly understand each other for the first time,” said SmartSynch CEO Stephen Johnston. “This product is the future of our industry, and we are delighted that our vision and efforts are being recognized accordingly, particularly by our utility customers, whose response to the GridRouter launch has exceeded our wildest expectations.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi