SmartSynch’s GridRouter ranked
by Wally Northway
Published: January 11,2010
JACKSON — SmartSynch Inc.’s new GridRouter smart grid product has been recognized as the No. 5 high-technology concept in the world for 2009 by leading green technology market research and analysis firm GreenTech Media of Cambridge, Mass.
Formally launched in early December, the GridRouter is the first universal smart grid communications solution enabling utilities to seamlessly and easily communicate with every possible device on their automated electricity grids regardless of make, model or communication protocol.
GreenTech Media ranked the GridRouter fifth on the list, which was not specific to the smart grid space, but rather included all technology innovation across all green technology industries.
“The GridRouter is the ‘Rosetta Stone’ of the smart grid because it allows multiple digital energy language users to quickly understand each other for the first time,” said SmartSynch CEO Stephen Johnston. “This product is the future of our industry, and we are delighted that our vision and efforts are being recognized accordingly, particularly by our utility customers, whose response to the GridRouter launch has exceeded our wildest expectations.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- The link between education and economic development
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow