Water Worries: Closings and other updates and notes
Published: January 12,2010
Owners of Broad Street Bakery, BRAVO! and Sal & Mookie’s announced this morning (Jan. 12) that despite a full stock of bottled water and soft drinks, the restaurants would be closing. “We simply cannot service our guests without the ability to wash up, use the restrooms, and the like,” said the Mangia Bene family in an e-mail blast.
The Hilton hotel on County Line Road in Ridgeland lost water on Monday (Jan. 11). General manager Larry Hollingsworth said he had been in the hotel business for 35 years and called the current situation “unprecedented.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers