Water Worries: Closings and other updates and notes
Published: January 12,2010
Owners of Broad Street Bakery, BRAVO! and Sal & Mookie’s announced this morning (Jan. 12) that despite a full stock of bottled water and soft drinks, the restaurants would be closing. “We simply cannot service our guests without the ability to wash up, use the restrooms, and the like,” said the Mangia Bene family in an e-mail blast.
The Hilton hotel on County Line Road in Ridgeland lost water on Monday (Jan. 11). General manager Larry Hollingsworth said he had been in the hotel business for 35 years and called the current situation “unprecedented.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss