Association elects board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2010
The Mississippi Self Storage Owners Association has elected new board members and its 2010- officers. The board members and officers are: Kevin Wells (president), The Space Pace, McComb; Dave Gordon (vice president), East Dedeaux Self Storage, Gulfport; Harold Daley (treasurer), AALCO Self Storage, Pass Christian; Rick Ward (secretary), Outback Self Storage, Hattiesburg; Vicki Boutwell, BackYard Self Storage, Brookhaven; Kyle Cook, Highway 80 Mini Storage, Madison; Clyde Hollis, Rent-A-Space, Columbus; Richard Newman, Storage Depot, Madison; Sam Smith-Vaniz, Stone Self Storage, Wiggins; and, Doug Weston III, U-Haul of Mississippi, Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager