Association elects board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2010
The Mississippi Self Storage Owners Association has elected new board members and its 2010- officers. The board members and officers are: Kevin Wells (president), The Space Pace, McComb; Dave Gordon (vice president), East Dedeaux Self Storage, Gulfport; Harold Daley (treasurer), AALCO Self Storage, Pass Christian; Rick Ward (secretary), Outback Self Storage, Hattiesburg; Vicki Boutwell, BackYard Self Storage, Brookhaven; Kyle Cook, Highway 80 Mini Storage, Madison; Clyde Hollis, Rent-A-Space, Columbus; Richard Newman, Storage Depot, Madison; Sam Smith-Vaniz, Stone Self Storage, Wiggins; and, Doug Weston III, U-Haul of Mississippi, Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil