Association elects board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2010
The Mississippi Self Storage Owners Association has elected new board members and its 2010- officers. The board members and officers are: Kevin Wells (president), The Space Pace, McComb; Dave Gordon (vice president), East Dedeaux Self Storage, Gulfport; Harold Daley (treasurer), AALCO Self Storage, Pass Christian; Rick Ward (secretary), Outback Self Storage, Hattiesburg; Vicki Boutwell, BackYard Self Storage, Brookhaven; Kyle Cook, Highway 80 Mini Storage, Madison; Clyde Hollis, Rent-A-Space, Columbus; Richard Newman, Storage Depot, Madison; Sam Smith-Vaniz, Stone Self Storage, Wiggins; and, Doug Weston III, U-Haul of Mississippi, Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge