Association elects board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2010
The Mississippi Self Storage Owners Association has elected new board members and its 2010- officers. The board members and officers are: Kevin Wells (president), The Space Pace, McComb; Dave Gordon (vice president), East Dedeaux Self Storage, Gulfport; Harold Daley (treasurer), AALCO Self Storage, Pass Christian; Rick Ward (secretary), Outback Self Storage, Hattiesburg; Vicki Boutwell, BackYard Self Storage, Brookhaven; Kyle Cook, Highway 80 Mini Storage, Madison; Clyde Hollis, Rent-A-Space, Columbus; Richard Newman, Storage Depot, Madison; Sam Smith-Vaniz, Stone Self Storage, Wiggins; and, Doug Weston III, U-Haul of Mississippi, Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings