Association elects board members, officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 18,2010
The Mississippi Self Storage Owners Association has elected new board members and its 2010- officers. The board members and officers are: Kevin Wells (president), The Space Pace, McComb; Dave Gordon (vice president), East Dedeaux Self Storage, Gulfport; Harold Daley (treasurer), AALCO Self Storage, Pass Christian; Rick Ward (secretary), Outback Self Storage, Hattiesburg; Vicki Boutwell, BackYard Self Storage, Brookhaven; Kyle Cook, Highway 80 Mini Storage, Madison; Clyde Hollis, Rent-A-Space, Columbus; Richard Newman, Storage Depot, Madison; Sam Smith-Vaniz, Stone Self Storage, Wiggins; and, Doug Weston III, U-Haul of Mississippi, Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M