BKD makes ‘Best Places’ list
JACKSON — Accounting Today magazine has named BKD, LLP, for the second consecutive year to the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” in 2009.
“Receiving this distinction two years in a row isn’t a fluke, but rather a reflection on BKD’s ‘people first’ focus,” said Neal Spencer, CEO of BKD.
BKD was among firms from across the nation that participated in a two-part survey used to determine the Best Accounting Firms to Work For.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again