BKD makes ‘Best Places’ list
JACKSON — Accounting Today magazine has named BKD, LLP, for the second consecutive year to the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” in 2009.
“Receiving this distinction two years in a row isn’t a fluke, but rather a reflection on BKD’s ‘people first’ focus,” said Neal Spencer, CEO of BKD.
BKD was among firms from across the nation that participated in a two-part survey used to determine the Best Accounting Firms to Work For.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building