BKD makes ‘Best Places’ list
JACKSON — Accounting Today magazine has named BKD, LLP, for the second consecutive year to the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” in 2009.
“Receiving this distinction two years in a row isn’t a fluke, but rather a reflection on BKD’s ‘people first’ focus,” said Neal Spencer, CEO of BKD.
BKD was among firms from across the nation that participated in a two-part survey used to determine the Best Accounting Firms to Work For.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love