BKD makes ‘Best Places’ list
JACKSON — Accounting Today magazine has named BKD, LLP, for the second consecutive year to the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” in 2009.
“Receiving this distinction two years in a row isn’t a fluke, but rather a reflection on BKD’s ‘people first’ focus,” said Neal Spencer, CEO of BKD.
BKD was among firms from across the nation that participated in a two-part survey used to determine the Best Accounting Firms to Work For.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics