BKD makes ‘Best Places’ list
JACKSON — Accounting Today magazine has named BKD, LLP, for the second consecutive year to the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” in 2009.
“Receiving this distinction two years in a row isn’t a fluke, but rather a reflection on BKD’s ‘people first’ focus,” said Neal Spencer, CEO of BKD.
BKD was among firms from across the nation that participated in a two-part survey used to determine the Best Accounting Firms to Work For.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location