Motorola, VTech reach agreement
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. — Motorola Inc. says it has agreed to settle a patent lawsuit it filed against the electronics companies VTech Communications Inc. and VTech Telecommunications, Ltd.
The terms of the settlement and the licensing agreement that resulted from it weren’t disclosed.
Kirk Dailey, Motorola’s vice president of intellectual property, says “we are pleased to have reached an amicable resolution with VTech.”
The lawsuit filed in Texas involved six patents that Motorola had asserted against VTech.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Motorola, VTech reach agreement”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)