JCJC sets new enrollment record
The school had an enrollment of 5,573 in the fall semester, an 11 percent increase over the previous fall.
The Hattiesburg American reports the spring enrollment is 4,927, an 11.3 percent increase over spring 2009.
That includes a record 751 students who enrolled the first day of spring registration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus