JCJC sets new enrollment record
The school had an enrollment of 5,573 in the fall semester, an 11 percent increase over the previous fall.
The Hattiesburg American reports the spring enrollment is 4,927, an 11.3 percent increase over spring 2009.
That includes a record 751 students who enrolled the first day of spring registration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study