JCJC sets new enrollment record
The school had an enrollment of 5,573 in the fall semester, an 11 percent increase over the previous fall.
The Hattiesburg American reports the spring enrollment is 4,927, an 11.3 percent increase over spring 2009.
That includes a record 751 students who enrolled the first day of spring registration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs