Nunnelee raises more than $400K
Published: January 22,2010
TUPELO — Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo will soon file a fourth quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $201,000 in the quarter.
That brings the total amount raised to over $420,000 since entering the First Congressional District Race five months ago.
Nunnelee said, “I appreciate the support that we have received from throughout North Mississippi. With the help of everyday Mississippians, I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary