Nunnelee raises more than $400K
by Wally Northway
Published: January 22,2010
TUPELO — Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo will soon file a fourth quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $201,000 in the quarter.
That brings the total amount raised to over $420,000 since entering the First Congressional District Race five months ago.
Nunnelee said, “I appreciate the support that we have received from throughout North Mississippi. With the help of everyday Mississippians, I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip