Nunnelee raises more than $400K
Published: January 22,2010
TUPELO — Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo will soon file a fourth quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $201,000 in the quarter.
That brings the total amount raised to over $420,000 since entering the First Congressional District Race five months ago.
Nunnelee said, “I appreciate the support that we have received from throughout North Mississippi. With the help of everyday Mississippians, I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history