Nunnelee raises more than $400K
Published: January 22,2010
TUPELO — Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo will soon file a fourth quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $201,000 in the quarter.
That brings the total amount raised to over $420,000 since entering the First Congressional District Race five months ago.
Nunnelee said, “I appreciate the support that we have received from throughout North Mississippi. With the help of everyday Mississippians, I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal