Nunnelee raises more than $400K
Published: January 22,2010
TUPELO — Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo will soon file a fourth quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $201,000 in the quarter.
That brings the total amount raised to over $420,000 since entering the First Congressional District Race five months ago.
Nunnelee said, “I appreciate the support that we have received from throughout North Mississippi. With the help of everyday Mississippians, I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators