Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ ranking
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked 77th on Fortune’s 13th-annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. The law firm is the smallest company to be named to the list.
“To be named among such a select group of companies is truly an honor for Baker Donelson,” said Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO. “This recognition is a testament to the terrific people of Baker Donelson, who have built a culture of support, respect and service for each other, our clients and our communities.”
Fortune deputy managing editor Hank Gilman says, “The most important considerations for this year’s list were hiring and the ways in which companies are helping their employees weather the recession. All 100 companies on our list are currently hiring, many of them aggressively, leading to more than 96,000 open job positions expected in the next year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow