Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ ranking
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked 77th on Fortune’s 13th-annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. The law firm is the smallest company to be named to the list.
“To be named among such a select group of companies is truly an honor for Baker Donelson,” said Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO. “This recognition is a testament to the terrific people of Baker Donelson, who have built a culture of support, respect and service for each other, our clients and our communities.”
Fortune deputy managing editor Hank Gilman says, “The most important considerations for this year’s list were hiring and the ways in which companies are helping their employees weather the recession. All 100 companies on our list are currently hiring, many of them aggressively, leading to more than 96,000 open job positions expected in the next year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports