Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ ranking
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked 77th on Fortune’s 13th-annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. The law firm is the smallest company to be named to the list.
“To be named among such a select group of companies is truly an honor for Baker Donelson,” said Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO. “This recognition is a testament to the terrific people of Baker Donelson, who have built a culture of support, respect and service for each other, our clients and our communities.”
Fortune deputy managing editor Hank Gilman says, “The most important considerations for this year’s list were hiring and the ways in which companies are helping their employees weather the recession. All 100 companies on our list are currently hiring, many of them aggressively, leading to more than 96,000 open job positions expected in the next year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits