Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ ranking
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked 77th on Fortune’s 13th-annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. The law firm is the smallest company to be named to the list.
“To be named among such a select group of companies is truly an honor for Baker Donelson,” said Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO. “This recognition is a testament to the terrific people of Baker Donelson, who have built a culture of support, respect and service for each other, our clients and our communities.”
Fortune deputy managing editor Hank Gilman says, “The most important considerations for this year’s list were hiring and the ways in which companies are helping their employees weather the recession. All 100 companies on our list are currently hiring, many of them aggressively, leading to more than 96,000 open job positions expected in the next year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law