Baker Donelson makes ‘Best’ ranking
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been ranked 77th on Fortune’s 13th-annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. The law firm is the smallest company to be named to the list.
“To be named among such a select group of companies is truly an honor for Baker Donelson,” said Ben Adams, the firm’s chairman and CEO. “This recognition is a testament to the terrific people of Baker Donelson, who have built a culture of support, respect and service for each other, our clients and our communities.”
Fortune deputy managing editor Hank Gilman says, “The most important considerations for this year’s list were hiring and the ways in which companies are helping their employees weather the recession. All 100 companies on our list are currently hiring, many of them aggressively, leading to more than 96,000 open job positions expected in the next year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders