Coleman now member of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The law firm of Montgomery, McGraw, Collins, O’Cain & Coleman is pleased to announce that Mike Coleman has become a member of the law firm. Prior to joining the firm, Coleman spent 10 years as an attorney in Mississippi where he practiced litigation across the state. Additionally, he holds licenses in Alabama and Tennessee, where he has also handled cases.
Coleman graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 1999 and received a bachelor of arts from Mississippi State University in 1991. He and his wife of 20 years, Renee, live in Madison County with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion