Coleman now member of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The law firm of Montgomery, McGraw, Collins, O’Cain & Coleman is pleased to announce that Mike Coleman has become a member of the law firm. Prior to joining the firm, Coleman spent 10 years as an attorney in Mississippi where he practiced litigation across the state. Additionally, he holds licenses in Alabama and Tennessee, where he has also handled cases.
Coleman graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 1999 and received a bachelor of arts from Mississippi State University in 1991. He and his wife of 20 years, Renee, live in Madison County with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino