Coleman now member of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The law firm of Montgomery, McGraw, Collins, O’Cain & Coleman is pleased to announce that Mike Coleman has become a member of the law firm. Prior to joining the firm, Coleman spent 10 years as an attorney in Mississippi where he practiced litigation across the state. Additionally, he holds licenses in Alabama and Tennessee, where he has also handled cases.
Coleman graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 1999 and received a bachelor of arts from Mississippi State University in 1991. He and his wife of 20 years, Renee, live in Madison County with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability