Coleman now member of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The law firm of Montgomery, McGraw, Collins, O’Cain & Coleman is pleased to announce that Mike Coleman has become a member of the law firm. Prior to joining the firm, Coleman spent 10 years as an attorney in Mississippi where he practiced litigation across the state. Additionally, he holds licenses in Alabama and Tennessee, where he has also handled cases.
Coleman graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 1999 and received a bachelor of arts from Mississippi State University in 1991. He and his wife of 20 years, Renee, live in Madison County with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release