Coleman now member of law firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The law firm of Montgomery, McGraw, Collins, O’Cain & Coleman is pleased to announce that Mike Coleman has become a member of the law firm. Prior to joining the firm, Coleman spent 10 years as an attorney in Mississippi where he practiced litigation across the state. Additionally, he holds licenses in Alabama and Tennessee, where he has also handled cases.
Coleman graduated from Mississippi College School of Law in 1999 and received a bachelor of arts from Mississippi State University in 1991. He and his wife of 20 years, Renee, live in Madison County with their two sons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center