HORNE admits new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The accounting firm HORNE LLP has added three new partners. Charla Rowley, CPA, works in HORNE’s Ridgeland office where she provides a variety of services to healthcare clients including assurance, reimbursement consulting and other general advisory services.
Rowley joined HORNE in 2001 with previous experience in the healthcare industry. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she received her B.S. in business administration and master of professional accountancy.
Rowley’s professional affiliations include the Health Care Financial Managers Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, is also in the firm’s Ridgeland office. With more than 20 years of experience, he serves in the firm’s taxation practice.
Corrigan’s career includes serving as a partner with an international accounting firm and as CFO of a Southeastern regional bank holding company.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from LSU. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, Journal of Accountancy editorial advisory board and Acadiana CFO Roundtable (founding member).
Allen Poole, CPA, who works in HORNE’s Memphis office, was also admitted as a partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics