HORNE admits new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The accounting firm HORNE LLP has added three new partners. Charla Rowley, CPA, works in HORNE’s Ridgeland office where she provides a variety of services to healthcare clients including assurance, reimbursement consulting and other general advisory services.
Rowley joined HORNE in 2001 with previous experience in the healthcare industry. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she received her B.S. in business administration and master of professional accountancy.
Rowley’s professional affiliations include the Health Care Financial Managers Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, is also in the firm’s Ridgeland office. With more than 20 years of experience, he serves in the firm’s taxation practice.
Corrigan’s career includes serving as a partner with an international accounting firm and as CFO of a Southeastern regional bank holding company.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from LSU. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, Journal of Accountancy editorial advisory board and Acadiana CFO Roundtable (founding member).
Allen Poole, CPA, who works in HORNE’s Memphis office, was also admitted as a partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi