HORNE admits new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The accounting firm HORNE LLP has added three new partners. Charla Rowley, CPA, works in HORNE’s Ridgeland office where she provides a variety of services to healthcare clients including assurance, reimbursement consulting and other general advisory services.
Rowley joined HORNE in 2001 with previous experience in the healthcare industry. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she received her B.S. in business administration and master of professional accountancy.
Rowley’s professional affiliations include the Health Care Financial Managers Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, is also in the firm’s Ridgeland office. With more than 20 years of experience, he serves in the firm’s taxation practice.
Corrigan’s career includes serving as a partner with an international accounting firm and as CFO of a Southeastern regional bank holding company.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from LSU. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, Journal of Accountancy editorial advisory board and Acadiana CFO Roundtable (founding member).
Allen Poole, CPA, who works in HORNE’s Memphis office, was also admitted as a partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer