HORNE admits new partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The accounting firm HORNE LLP has added three new partners. Charla Rowley, CPA, works in HORNE’s Ridgeland office where she provides a variety of services to healthcare clients including assurance, reimbursement consulting and other general advisory services.
Rowley joined HORNE in 2001 with previous experience in the healthcare industry. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she received her B.S. in business administration and master of professional accountancy.
Rowley’s professional affiliations include the Health Care Financial Managers Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, is also in the firm’s Ridgeland office. With more than 20 years of experience, he serves in the firm’s taxation practice.
Corrigan’s career includes serving as a partner with an international accounting firm and as CFO of a Southeastern regional bank holding company.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from LSU. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, Journal of Accountancy editorial advisory board and Acadiana CFO Roundtable (founding member).
Allen Poole, CPA, who works in HORNE’s Memphis office, was also admitted as a partner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring