Jeff named to lead MTA
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
The Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) board of directors chair Jan Farrington announced that Tony Jeff has been selected as the organization’s new president and CEO.
Jeff previously served as vice president and chief operating officer and director of MTA’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship where he coordinated MTA’s efforts to help entrepreneurs bring their innovations successfully to market. He coached more than 300 entrepreneurial ventures and consulted with companies that successfully raised more than $100 million in private equity financing. Jeff also previously served as director of the Manufacturing Extension Partnership of Mississippi in his nearly eight years at MTA.
Jeff earned a bachelor of science degree in industrial engineering from Mississippi State University and his MBA and master’s of engineering degrees from Northwestern University through the Masters of Management and Manufacturing Program. He is married to Dr. Sheila Kalka Jeff, a family medicine physician. They reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal