Keeping Our Eye On: Brad Reeves
Published: January 25,2010
Education: B.B.A., management of construction & land development, Mississippi State University; J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law
Current Position: Attorney (associate), Balch & Bingham LLP; president, Brent’s Drugs, Inc.
Voted “Mr. Jackson Academy” while in high school, Brad Reeves was a G.V. “Sonny” Montgomery Scholar at MSU where he served as president and rush chairman of the Sigma Chi fraternity, worked as a Roadrunner student recruiter and was selected to Who’s Who Among American Universities.
The Eagle Scout is also a licensed real estate broker and is an adjunct professor of real estate & real estate law at Mississippi College School of Law. Reeves has served as a Hinds County Representative for the board of directors of the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar Association and was selected by the Mississippi Supreme Court to serve on the Complaint Tribunal of the Mississippi Bar. He has also served as co-chair of the Social Committee for Jackson Young Lawyers and currently volunteers as a coach for the Mississippi Bar’s high school mock trial competition.
In his spare time, Brad enjoys renovating older properties in Jackson and was awarded the Best New Development Project by the Mississippi Main Street Association for a renovation in Belhaven. Brad resides in the Fondren community of Jackson, serves on the board of directors of the Fondren Association of Businesses and is active in the Mississippi Heritage Trust, the Phoenix Club of Jackson and is a 2008 graduate of Leadership Greater Jackson.
Mississippi’s best-kept secret: Quaint towns like Natchez and Ocean Springs.
Must-have Mississippi food: Cheeseburger and chocolate malt from Brent’s Drugs, of course.
Favorite hangout: Neshoba County Fair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Keeping Our Eye On: Brad Reeves”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years