Keeping Our Eye On: Brad Reeves
Published: January 25,2010
Education: B.B.A., management of construction & land development, Mississippi State University; J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law
Current Position: Attorney (associate), Balch & Bingham LLP; president, Brent’s Drugs, Inc.
Voted “Mr. Jackson Academy” while in high school, Brad Reeves was a G.V. “Sonny” Montgomery Scholar at MSU where he served as president and rush chairman of the Sigma Chi fraternity, worked as a Roadrunner student recruiter and was selected to Who’s Who Among American Universities.
The Eagle Scout is also a licensed real estate broker and is an adjunct professor of real estate & real estate law at Mississippi College School of Law. Reeves has served as a Hinds County Representative for the board of directors of the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar Association and was selected by the Mississippi Supreme Court to serve on the Complaint Tribunal of the Mississippi Bar. He has also served as co-chair of the Social Committee for Jackson Young Lawyers and currently volunteers as a coach for the Mississippi Bar’s high school mock trial competition.
In his spare time, Brad enjoys renovating older properties in Jackson and was awarded the Best New Development Project by the Mississippi Main Street Association for a renovation in Belhaven. Brad resides in the Fondren community of Jackson, serves on the board of directors of the Fondren Association of Businesses and is active in the Mississippi Heritage Trust, the Phoenix Club of Jackson and is a 2008 graduate of Leadership Greater Jackson.
Mississippi’s best-kept secret: Quaint towns like Natchez and Ocean Springs.
Must-have Mississippi food: Cheeseburger and chocolate malt from Brent’s Drugs, of course.
Favorite hangout: Neshoba County Fair.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Keeping Our Eye On: Brad Reeves”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities