Marketing Alliance grows staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
John Abbate, president of Marketing Alliance Inc., has announced two new hires at the Jackson-based marketing firm. Kathleen Williams and Mary-Morgan Limperis have joined the firm as marketing representatives. They will be responsible for online sales meetings, database management and social media coordination.
Williams is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor degree in marketing and a minor in broadcast journalism. A Columbus native, she recently completed a marketing and public relations fellowship with Southern Living magazine.
Limperis is a native of Huntsville, Ala. A 2009 graduate of the University of Alabama with a bachelor degree in marketing, she previously completed a sales internship at Quintessentially in London, England.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet