Marketing Alliance grows staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
John Abbate, president of Marketing Alliance Inc., has announced two new hires at the Jackson-based marketing firm. Kathleen Williams and Mary-Morgan Limperis have joined the firm as marketing representatives. They will be responsible for online sales meetings, database management and social media coordination.
Williams is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor degree in marketing and a minor in broadcast journalism. A Columbus native, she recently completed a marketing and public relations fellowship with Southern Living magazine.
Limperis is a native of Huntsville, Ala. A 2009 graduate of the University of Alabama with a bachelor degree in marketing, she previously completed a sales internship at Quintessentially in London, England.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus