Marketing Alliance grows staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
John Abbate, president of Marketing Alliance Inc., has announced two new hires at the Jackson-based marketing firm. Kathleen Williams and Mary-Morgan Limperis have joined the firm as marketing representatives. They will be responsible for online sales meetings, database management and social media coordination.
Williams is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor degree in marketing and a minor in broadcast journalism. A Columbus native, she recently completed a marketing and public relations fellowship with Southern Living magazine.
Limperis is a native of Huntsville, Ala. A 2009 graduate of the University of Alabama with a bachelor degree in marketing, she previously completed a sales internship at Quintessentially in London, England.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location