Marketing Alliance grows staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
John Abbate, president of Marketing Alliance Inc., has announced two new hires at the Jackson-based marketing firm. Kathleen Williams and Mary-Morgan Limperis have joined the firm as marketing representatives. They will be responsible for online sales meetings, database management and social media coordination.
Williams is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor degree in marketing and a minor in broadcast journalism. A Columbus native, she recently completed a marketing and public relations fellowship with Southern Living magazine.
Limperis is a native of Huntsville, Ala. A 2009 graduate of the University of Alabama with a bachelor degree in marketing, she previously completed a sales internship at Quintessentially in London, England.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit