Marketing Alliance grows staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
John Abbate, president of Marketing Alliance Inc., has announced two new hires at the Jackson-based marketing firm. Kathleen Williams and Mary-Morgan Limperis have joined the firm as marketing representatives. They will be responsible for online sales meetings, database management and social media coordination.
Williams is a 2009 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor degree in marketing and a minor in broadcast journalism. A Columbus native, she recently completed a marketing and public relations fellowship with Southern Living magazine.
Limperis is a native of Huntsville, Ala. A 2009 graduate of the University of Alabama with a bachelor degree in marketing, she previously completed a sales internship at Quintessentially in London, England.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company