May earns new designation
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), announces Larry May, CPA, has earned the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA). In order to become accredited by NACVA, May successfully met a stringent set of criteria, completed a training program, and passed a rigorous exam.
May holds a bachelor’s degree from the Mississippi State University and is an active member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager