May earns new designation
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), announces Larry May, CPA, has earned the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA). In order to become accredited by NACVA, May successfully met a stringent set of criteria, completed a training program, and passed a rigorous exam.
May holds a bachelor’s degree from the Mississippi State University and is an active member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law