May earns new designation
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), announces Larry May, CPA, has earned the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA). In order to become accredited by NACVA, May successfully met a stringent set of criteria, completed a training program, and passed a rigorous exam.
May holds a bachelor’s degree from the Mississippi State University and is an active member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau