May earns new designation
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), announces Larry May, CPA, has earned the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA). In order to become accredited by NACVA, May successfully met a stringent set of criteria, completed a training program, and passed a rigorous exam.
May holds a bachelor’s degree from the Mississippi State University and is an active member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill