May earns new designation
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), announces Larry May, CPA, has earned the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA). In order to become accredited by NACVA, May successfully met a stringent set of criteria, completed a training program, and passed a rigorous exam.
May holds a bachelor’s degree from the Mississippi State University and is an active member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years