MSH recognizes staff for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
Tags: Amy Morgan Baskin, Carol Burkes, Charlie Byrd, Gary Knight, Harry Willie Williams, Mamie Collins, Marie Antoinette Robinson, Mark King, Mississippi State Hospital, Rodney McGuffee, Sheila Shows, Steven Timothy Fuller, Vera Jackson
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with month anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a certificate of appreciation and a Service Award Pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
MSH January service award recipients include: Charlie Byrd, five years; Mamie Collins, five years; Carol Burkes, 20 years; Harry Willie Williams, five years; Gary Knight, five years; Amy Morgan Baskin, 20 years; Mark King, 20 years; Vera Jackson, 15 years; and, Sheila Shows, 10 years.
In a separate item, MSH has named its Employees of the Month for January. They include: Steven Timothy Fuller of Bolton, Employee of the Month for support services; Rodney McGuffee of Brandon, Employee of the Month for licensed clinical services; and, Marie Antoinette Robinson of Bolton, Employee of the Month for Direct Care Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino