MSH recognizes staff for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
Tags: Amy Morgan Baskin, Carol Burkes, Charlie Byrd, Gary Knight, Harry Willie Williams, Mamie Collins, Marie Antoinette Robinson, Mark King, Mississippi State Hospital, Rodney McGuffee, Sheila Shows, Steven Timothy Fuller, Vera Jackson
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with month anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a certificate of appreciation and a Service Award Pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
MSH January service award recipients include: Charlie Byrd, five years; Mamie Collins, five years; Carol Burkes, 20 years; Harry Willie Williams, five years; Gary Knight, five years; Amy Morgan Baskin, 20 years; Mark King, 20 years; Vera Jackson, 15 years; and, Sheila Shows, 10 years.
In a separate item, MSH has named its Employees of the Month for January. They include: Steven Timothy Fuller of Bolton, Employee of the Month for support services; Rodney McGuffee of Brandon, Employee of the Month for licensed clinical services; and, Marie Antoinette Robinson of Bolton, Employee of the Month for Direct Care Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department