Painter named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
William S. Painter, shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been recognized as “Tax Lawyer of the Year” in Jackson by The Best Lawyers in America 2010.
A well-respected listing that is widely regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence, Best Lawyers has designated a select group of individuals as “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile specialties in large legal communities. Only a single attorney in each specialty in each community is being so honored for 2010.
Across the firm, seven Baker Donelson attorneys were recognized as “Lawyers of the Year” for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state