Painter named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
William S. Painter, shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been recognized as “Tax Lawyer of the Year” in Jackson by The Best Lawyers in America 2010.
A well-respected listing that is widely regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence, Best Lawyers has designated a select group of individuals as “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile specialties in large legal communities. Only a single attorney in each specialty in each community is being so honored for 2010.
Across the firm, seven Baker Donelson attorneys were recognized as “Lawyers of the Year” for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit