Painter named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
William S. Painter, shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been recognized as “Tax Lawyer of the Year” in Jackson by The Best Lawyers in America 2010.
A well-respected listing that is widely regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence, Best Lawyers has designated a select group of individuals as “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile specialties in large legal communities. Only a single attorney in each specialty in each community is being so honored for 2010.
Across the firm, seven Baker Donelson attorneys were recognized as “Lawyers of the Year” for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Top 40 Under 40
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny