Painter named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
William S. Painter, shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been recognized as “Tax Lawyer of the Year” in Jackson by The Best Lawyers in America 2010.
A well-respected listing that is widely regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence, Best Lawyers has designated a select group of individuals as “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile specialties in large legal communities. Only a single attorney in each specialty in each community is being so honored for 2010.
Across the firm, seven Baker Donelson attorneys were recognized as “Lawyers of the Year” for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money