Painter named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2010
William S. Painter, shareholder in the Jackson office of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been recognized as “Tax Lawyer of the Year” in Jackson by The Best Lawyers in America 2010.
A well-respected listing that is widely regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence, Best Lawyers has designated a select group of individuals as “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile specialties in large legal communities. Only a single attorney in each specialty in each community is being so honored for 2010.
Across the firm, seven Baker Donelson attorneys were recognized as “Lawyers of the Year” for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs