Watkins Ludlam adds Thomas
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce that Lindsay Thomas has joined the firm as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office. Thomas received her juris doctor magna cum laude in 2008 from Mississippi College School of Law, where she was a member of the Law Review and Moot Court. She also holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology summa cum laude from Appalachian State University. Prior to attending law school, Thomas received her master of education in counselor education from the University of Mississippi and earned her certification as both a licensed professional counselor in Mississippi and as a national board-certified counselor.
Thomas is a native of Greenville and focuses her practice in litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities