Watkins Ludlam adds Thomas
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce that Lindsay Thomas has joined the firm as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office. Thomas received her juris doctor magna cum laude in 2008 from Mississippi College School of Law, where she was a member of the Law Review and Moot Court. She also holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology summa cum laude from Appalachian State University. Prior to attending law school, Thomas received her master of education in counselor education from the University of Mississippi and earned her certification as both a licensed professional counselor in Mississippi and as a national board-certified counselor.
Thomas is a native of Greenville and focuses her practice in litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey