Watkins Ludlam adds Thomas
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce that Lindsay Thomas has joined the firm as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office. Thomas received her juris doctor magna cum laude in 2008 from Mississippi College School of Law, where she was a member of the Law Review and Moot Court. She also holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology summa cum laude from Appalachian State University. Prior to attending law school, Thomas received her master of education in counselor education from the University of Mississippi and earned her certification as both a licensed professional counselor in Mississippi and as a national board-certified counselor.
Thomas is a native of Greenville and focuses her practice in litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics