Watkins Ludlam adds Thomas
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce that Lindsay Thomas has joined the firm as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office. Thomas received her juris doctor magna cum laude in 2008 from Mississippi College School of Law, where she was a member of the Law Review and Moot Court. She also holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology summa cum laude from Appalachian State University. Prior to attending law school, Thomas received her master of education in counselor education from the University of Mississippi and earned her certification as both a licensed professional counselor in Mississippi and as a national board-certified counselor.
Thomas is a native of Greenville and focuses her practice in litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill