Watkins Ludlam adds Thomas
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is pleased to announce that Lindsay Thomas has joined the firm as an associate in the firm’s Jackson office. Thomas received her juris doctor magna cum laude in 2008 from Mississippi College School of Law, where she was a member of the Law Review and Moot Court. She also holds a bachelor of arts degree in psychology summa cum laude from Appalachian State University. Prior to attending law school, Thomas received her master of education in counselor education from the University of Mississippi and earned her certification as both a licensed professional counselor in Mississippi and as a national board-certified counselor.
Thomas is a native of Greenville and focuses her practice in litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Owner of former hospital given deadline