Health Partners joins Today’s Options
JACKSON — Universal American Corp. announced that Mississippi Health Partners of Jackson has agreed to participate in its network of healthcare providers for the Today’s Options PPO plan.
“One of the reasons we decided to partner with Today’s Options PPO plan is the plan’s emphasis on prevention and wellness for people on Medicare,” said James A. Fuzy, president and CEO of Mississippi Health Partners. “We fully support the concept of keeping people healthy and working together with the health plan in the best interest of our patients.”
“We’re extremely pleased to be associated with Mississippi Health Partners” said Dr. Patricia Salber, chief medical officer for Universal American Corp., which makes the Today’s Options PPO plan available through its family of companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities