Health Partners joins Today’s Options
JACKSON — Universal American Corp. announced that Mississippi Health Partners of Jackson has agreed to participate in its network of healthcare providers for the Today’s Options PPO plan.
“One of the reasons we decided to partner with Today’s Options PPO plan is the plan’s emphasis on prevention and wellness for people on Medicare,” said James A. Fuzy, president and CEO of Mississippi Health Partners. “We fully support the concept of keeping people healthy and working together with the health plan in the best interest of our patients.”
“We’re extremely pleased to be associated with Mississippi Health Partners” said Dr. Patricia Salber, chief medical officer for Universal American Corp., which makes the Today’s Options PPO plan available through its family of companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Owner of former hospital given deadline