Health Partners joins Today’s Options
JACKSON — Universal American Corp. announced that Mississippi Health Partners of Jackson has agreed to participate in its network of healthcare providers for the Today’s Options PPO plan.
“One of the reasons we decided to partner with Today’s Options PPO plan is the plan’s emphasis on prevention and wellness for people on Medicare,” said James A. Fuzy, president and CEO of Mississippi Health Partners. “We fully support the concept of keeping people healthy and working together with the health plan in the best interest of our patients.”
“We’re extremely pleased to be associated with Mississippi Health Partners” said Dr. Patricia Salber, chief medical officer for Universal American Corp., which makes the Today’s Options PPO plan available through its family of companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015