Health Partners joins Today’s Options
JACKSON — Universal American Corp. announced that Mississippi Health Partners of Jackson has agreed to participate in its network of healthcare providers for the Today’s Options PPO plan.
“One of the reasons we decided to partner with Today’s Options PPO plan is the plan’s emphasis on prevention and wellness for people on Medicare,” said James A. Fuzy, president and CEO of Mississippi Health Partners. “We fully support the concept of keeping people healthy and working together with the health plan in the best interest of our patients.”
“We’re extremely pleased to be associated with Mississippi Health Partners” said Dr. Patricia Salber, chief medical officer for Universal American Corp., which makes the Today’s Options PPO plan available through its family of companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss