Health Partners joins Today’s Options
JACKSON — Universal American Corp. announced that Mississippi Health Partners of Jackson has agreed to participate in its network of healthcare providers for the Today’s Options PPO plan.
“One of the reasons we decided to partner with Today’s Options PPO plan is the plan’s emphasis on prevention and wellness for people on Medicare,” said James A. Fuzy, president and CEO of Mississippi Health Partners. “We fully support the concept of keeping people healthy and working together with the health plan in the best interest of our patients.”
“We’re extremely pleased to be associated with Mississippi Health Partners” said Dr. Patricia Salber, chief medical officer for Universal American Corp., which makes the Today’s Options PPO plan available through its family of companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K